~ Chapter 26 ~

Evil wiggling on the underside of the showy superhero society... No matter how many times they're driven back, they hide in the darkness, storing up strength... They start to move again.

In the bar, Shigaraki is stacking up the cards into a tower.

"I expect nothing less from Master, finding so easily the destination of those guys that I couldn't find no matter how hard I looked."

"It was worth having them on standby, wasn't it, Tomura Shigaraki?" Kurogiri said.

All the cards he made balanced off.

"I guess."

The bell rung as the door opened to reveal a smoke from a certain grey haired man.

"I was contacted by the union. They said they could deliver the goods by tomorrow morning. They were hastily put together, so they don't like much, but the quality is guaranteed."

"I apologize for asking foe something unreasonable." Kurogiri said.

"Hey, Shigaraki... Do you know why the union accepted your unreasonable request? 'Cause everyone got high expectations of you." the grey haired man named Giran said. "If the League of Villains becomes active, then those smoldering in the dark will start to move. If that happens, then those like me can share in the profits."

"Don't worry. You'll soon be so busy you won't be able to keep up." Shigaraki said.

"I'm looking forward for that." Giran chuckled. "Anyway, thanks."

Giran then left and closed the door, leavinf Shigaraki in thought of his plan.

"My pieces and prey have all arrived at the destination. Then, it's time to start the game."

In Wu's lab, the baby dinosaur inside the egg started to move a little.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N is now ready for the summer training camp with all of her classmates or she'd like to call her friends, except Mineta. She's standing next to Mina and Denki as Aizawa stood before them. Y/N was holding a small cute yellow box covered with Pikachus with a black ribbon on it. She has something for Denki that will make him happy as she hid it in her hand.

"U.A. High has finished its first semester and started summer vacation. However... Those of you trying to be heroes will not receive days of rest. At this summer training camp, we'll have you aiming for even greater heights--for 'Plus Ultra'!"

"Yes, sir!"

"Y/N, Deku, it's finally time for the training camp in the woods, huh?" Ochaco went over to them.

"Yeah. This is going to be interesting." Y/N said, placing a hand on Izuku's shoulder, startling him.

"Y-Yeah, that's right, Uraraka!" Izuku stuttered with his face all pink.

"So close...!"

"Is your face okay, Izuku? You're pink." Y/N went close to his face to examine him.

"Well, um..."

Izuku slowly backed away from how close she gets. Ochaco blinked a couple times at those two and her eyes widen as she remembered Yagi's words.

"Do you like..."

Ochaco's face turned pink with sweats all over and backed away from Y/N, confusing her. Ochaco started to dance and clap her hands to show how excited she is.

"Gah! It's time for training camp! Training camp! Training camp!"

Denki and Mina joined along.

"Training camp! Training camp! Training camp!"