~ Chapter 59 ~

In the gym, Y/N is helping her classmates out cleaning and picking up the huge chunk of ice Shoto made as Anjali, Stiggy, and two Dilosphosaurus are helping too. Izuku runs back inside the gym after getting scolded by Hound Dog. Mirio, Eri, and Blue came over to Y/N.

"Hey, good work!"

Eri comes up to her and Y/N couldn't resist and held her up in the air with a smile.

"You know what? At first there was a loud noise and it was scary, but then everyone was hopping with the dance and there was a flash, and Deku, he went away, but then it got cold and then there was a spinning light and a girl's voice said 'wow' and I said 'wow' too... Then there was a light that shine on you Y/N and you play the music so beautifully. Not only that, but you brought out dinosaurs on stage in the end and I said 'so cool'!"

Y/N teared up a bit and hugged her.

"I'm so glad you liked it and had a good time."

Eri gave her a big close eye smile. Just then Maisie came.

"She's right. You're amazing!"

"Maisie!" Y/N smiled, placing Eri down. "Eri, I want you to meet Maisie. Maisie, meet Eri."

Both the girls said "hello" and smiled. Y/N feel like she was going to explode just seeing how cute the way they greeted each other. Anjali, Stiggy, and two Dilosphosaurus came and gave Eri and Maisie a nudge, causing them to giggle. Blue came towards Owen who's standing outside with Claire.

"Hey, Blue. Do you miss me?"

Owen patted her snout and Blue purr, showing that she miss him too.

"I know you are, buddy."

"Hey! You shouldn't be having a good time! Are you slacking off now after being late?" Mineta shouted at Izuku.

Izuku jumped in fright and grabbed the chunk of ice from him.

"Oh, sorry! I'll take it!" he said and ran off.

"Take mine, too." Yuga said.

"Whelp, duty calls." Y/N said, helping others carry a few more chunks of ice and brought it over to Katsuki who help melts the ice with his explosion.

"Class A!"

"We had a lot of fun!"

They turned to see the audience show up to congratulate Class A's performance.

"Oh, great! Thanks!" Eijiro blushed with a smile.

"Yeah... It was fun... Good job." Tsutsutaka who's the General Department student said.

He and the girl Chikuchi held their chin up with blushes on their cheeks, looking like they're about to tear up. They were there to watch Class A's performance to criticize them and want them to suffer misfortune from the villain attacks they were having and not them. But they were wrong after seeing them perform made their heart flutter.

"Sorry!"

"We watched it to criticize it! I'm really sorry!"

With that, they ran off. This left them confused.

"That's... odd..." Y/N said.

"They didn't have to come to say that..."

Katsuki turned away and smirked.

"We won."

"I wonder if they're some of the people Mr. Aizawa was talking about who were stressed." Eijiro turned to Tenya. "If they were, then Iida, our feelings reached them!"