~ Chapter 37 ~

Y/N and Shoto are still running when they felt the ground shook beneath them, making them stop.

"Tremors?" Shoto questioned.

"An earthquake? Here?" Y/N questioned, turning to where the sound was coming from.

"No, probably someone's Quirk."

Y/N took a sniff and growled, making him turn to her in concern.

"That Ketsubestu boy..."

His narrowed as he thought of one boy, Yo Shindo.

"He must have separated my friends. Hope they're okay."

"I believe in them. We should keep going, Y/N."

"Yeah."

Suddenly, they heard Mera's surprised shout.

"What?! Th-There were 120 people taken out?! A single person took out 120 people and passed!"

"Woah! That's crazy! Who would do that?" Y/N said. "I bet it's that tall guy who literally hit his head on the ground. I remember correctly that he loves passion..."

Shoto nodded his head.

"I think so, too."

"Um, well, I'm so surprised that I'm awake now. It looks like they'll just keep coming now. Everyone, please do your best as quickly as possible."

Y/N and Shoto quickly hide after she hears running footsteps and chatters thanks to her hearing sense as they hid behind the giant metal pillar where they can hide in the shadow easily. Well, for her that is.

"The other guys are moving around in groups of ten or more." he whispered. "We could attack first, but it would be annoying if there are people with Quirks we're weak against."

"I don't think they know mine. Since mine is technically a dinosaur, they can't figure it out." she whispered back, leaning against the pillar while looking around the corner. "The other teams would fight each other and bring each other's numbers down before we launch an attack."

"Let's see, things have been moving quickly. The current number of people who have passed is 52-- No. 53. They just keep on coming. Since there were people who took out more than two people, there are now 230 people who have failed. And just now, the 54th person has passed. Less than half, now! Hurry up! Finish!"

"We can't just wait around, huh?"

"Let's go."

Y/N and Shoto started running when she heard something coming straight towards her and in instant, she turned and caught an orange ball in her hand. His eyes widened and looked around for who did that.

"That was pretty good."

They looked up to see 10 students in different color ninja outfit standing on top of the metal pillars. Y/N's eyes narrowed, squeezing the ball tight and popped it like balloon.

"As expected of the runner-up of the U.A. sports festival... Dinosaur Whisperer. I can't believe you're acting with Todoroki. That's amazing. You must be really confident."

"But even if they're from U.A., carrying Todoroki will get her in trouble, don't you think?" Green Ninja questioned.

"It's two-on-ten, you know. What're you going to do?" Blue Ninja informed.

"Thanks-- For saving us the trouble of finding you." Shoto said, lifting his right arm.

Y/N lets out an animalistic growl, showing her big claws as her tail was shown too.