~ Chapter 18 ~

The alley was filled with trash and the four U.A. students found some rope to restrain the Hero Killer. Izuku with his great thinking and comprehension told them that they need to remove all the weapons from his pockets and everything to make sure he doesn't try to use them to escape. They agreed and removed the collection of smaller knives and jagged daggers and Y/N took the sword away and broke the blade in half. Shoto tied Stain up tightly to make sure he wouldn't break loose.

"Native, can you move?" Izuku asked the pro hero.

"Yeah, I'm okay now. You hurt your legs, right? Let me do this at least." Native said and hoisted Izuku on his back.

"T-Thank you very much."

"That's my line..."

Tenya approached his friends about to help when Y/N raised her wrapped left hand up to stop him and already dragged Stain with her right hand that's not injured with the rope.

"Your arms are injured. So let me do the job."

"Sorry. Even though I'm a pro, I was just in the way." Native apologized.

"No, I don't think you could've done anything one-on-one with the Hero Killer's Quirk." Izuku said from Native's back. "He's too strong."

"Fighting three-on-one with the guy making mistakes himself and we still lost. The only reason why any of us came out of here alive is Y/N." Shoto commented.

"You all would have been dead without my help. It's a good thing I followed your scent. But since TENYA is alive, I would LOVE to punish him since he broke our promise to not to go near that hero killer." Y/N said, smirking at the end as she deviously think about the torture she likes to make him do, lots of situps, weight lifting, and more that are part of exercise.

Tenya gulped in nervousness as he had hoped that she will forget, but he was wrong. Shoto and Izuku raised their eyebrows of what kind of punishment Tenya is going to receive.

"Let's quickly get him to the police-" Native cut in, but was soon interrupted.

"Wha...? Why are you here?"

Across the street is the short old man with the yellow cape.

"Gran Torino!" gasped Izuku, only to be kicked in the face as the man shouted at him.

"I thought I told you to stay seated on the bullet train!"

"Who's that?" Shoto asked.

"The hero I'm interning with, Gran Torino, but why?"

"I was told to come here all of a sudden. Well, I don't really know what's going on, but I'm glad you're ok." Gran Torino said no longer mad after Izuku apologized.

A few more heroes came and stood in front of them. Y/N looked back at Stain to see if he's awake, but he's not moving still. She gripped onto the rope to make sure he is held.

"It's around here!"

"Endeavor told us there was a request for help here, but..."

"H-Hey, this is..." one of the pro said looking behind Y/N.

"What?"

"Hero Killer, Stain. We got him fair and square." Y/N spoke up. "Call the police or whatever."

The pro heroes did what they're told and they talked to the three boys while she stayed with Stain. Tenya walked up to his friends as the pro hero tried to stop him from moving after seeing him bleed badly.

"The ambulance will be here soon! Until then..."

Tenya bowed to them with tears dripping from his eyes.