~ Chapter 62 ~

The bell rings as the students of Class 1-A are in their classroom discussing.

"Endeavor was amazing yesterday, wasn't he?" Denki asked, leaning against the chair.

"Yeah! I was scared stiff when he was knocked down by the Nomu, though." Eijiro said, agreeing with him.

Y/N said nothing and was looking out the window. She can't stop thinking about the nightmare she had last night. There's something about that creature that she did not like and it's not like those other hybrid dinosaurs she raised. Katsuki who's sitting next to her noticed her anxiety expression. He was about to ask her when Eijiro finished about Endeavor's fight with Nomu as he raised his fist up in the air like the fire hero did on TV.

"At the end, he stood with guts and victory... He was so manly!"

"As expected of the number one hero!" Mashirao said.

"Hawks was amazing, too." Ochaco said.

"And he's hot, too!" Toru added.

"They don't say he's 'too fast for his own good' for nothing."

Izuku noticed Shoto coming into the class and walked over to him.

"Todoroki... How is Endeavor doing?"

"Oh, it sounds like he's not in serious condition."

"I see. I'm glad..."

"You can be proud of your dad, huh, Todoroki?" Mineta asked.

Y/N looked over to see Shoto silent until he spoke.

"Yeah... that's true."

He then walked over to his seat as Aizawa then walked in.

"Hey, the bell rang a long time--"

He stopped to see everybody already in their seat.

"Alright. You need to stop playing around and be more aware of who you are. Evem though you only have provisional licenses, don't forget that you have been given the certification and responsibility to act as heroes in an official capacity. There are still two of you in supplemental classes, though..."

It was obvious that he's talking about Shoto who said nothing while Katsuki scoff in annoyance.

"From now on, we'll be kicking class up a notch, so be prepared. Now, for today's homeroom--"

Suddenly, the alarm blared off lighting up the entire room red.

"Emergency drill, emergency drill: Hypothetical villains have infiltrated U.A. High School grounds. Hero course Class 1-A is requested to report."

The wall opened to reveal the suitcases with their numbers on it. This made everyone stand up from their desk.

"Please change into your hero costumes and head to the scene as soon as possible."

"Let's go, Hero Class 1-A!" Tenya shouted.

"Yeah!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Outside of Ground Beta

"Villains have infiltrated Ground Beta'... Right now, that's the only information that has been confirmed. Even if this is only a drill, we will carry out this mission with everything we've got" Tenya said.