~ Chapter 57 ~

Y/N stands beside Denki, Momo, Fumikage, and Katsuki watching Kyoka place the music sheet on the wall. She has her hands on her hips, turning around to face the band with a smile on her lips. It's currently a Saturday, neither Shoto nor Katsuki have to go to the provisional license classes today so Saturday will be the day all of them get to practice. 

"We just have to single-mindedly..."

"Practice to kill!" Katsuki shouted.

While the band practices, the Effects Team sits in the dining area with a single laptop and sheets of paper on the table. Shoto looks at the papers while Koji and Eijiro do the same, but Hanta is on the laptop. They're passing around ideas as what to do for the effects during the concert.

"I see, that's a great idea!" Hanta said with a smile on his lips. "Let's talk to the dance team about it!"

Eijiro puts his hands behind his head.

"Wait, but that means we don't have enough people."

As for the Dance Team, they're outside and practicing the moves. However, most of the members in the Dance Team are moving their arms and legs rather stiffly. Mina is a natural when it comes to dance, but for the others, they're still beginners and need time to practice. Which is good for them! Y/N had also brought Anjali to join for the dance because she told everyone that she thought that they could spice things up to make the band even more amazing that no one will ever expect. They happily agreed, making Anjali happy that she's going to be on stage with everyone else. Y/N even brought some few more dinosaurs which is two Dilophosaurus that she had managed to tame and bond with and Stiggy.

She's helping them practice how to dance as they did their own moves that's almost perfect and in sync. They just need a few more practice. Anjali almost had it, but it's still sloppy.

"Midoriya, that's wrong!" Mina shouted. "Put more muscle into it! The 'lock' in locking is spelled L-O-C-K!"

She lifted her arms.

"So do it like you're turning a lock..."

She does the little lock dance.

"...and stop it with a snap!"

"Snap!" Dance Team shouted.

While Y/N is practicing with the Band Team, she's doing her best to stay on beat as she plays her violin, thinking which song she should play at the very end of the band. She even did her best to follow Kyoka's singing vocals. Y/N didn't think it'd be so difficult especially when a few member like the drummer is going at a faster pace or when Denki messes up on a chord, it's getting sort of hard.

"Eri!!"

"Here's a peach!"

Y/N's ears twitched to hear that.

"Eri? Here?"

She turned to others.

"I'll be right back. I need to see her."

"Go ahead." Kyoka said.

Y/N rushes out toward the door with Anjali following her as she had heard and can smell Eri and Blue. Once they're out, they could see the Dance Team around Mirio, Aizawa, Blue, and Eri who's dressed in cute clothes. She's wearing a red, overall dress with a white collar, long sleeve shirt on and black tights. Y/N runs towards her, a smile on her lips as she sees Eri and Eijiro is trying to ask Eri if he recognizes him. Eri looked around him, her eyes catching sight of Y/N.

"Eri!"

Y/N comes forth and crouches down.

"It's so good to see you! You look really cute!"