~ Chapter 10 ~

Everyone started running as they pushed each other to get into the lead.

"Okay, here's a play-by-play! Are you ready to do the commentary, Mummy Man?"

"You're the one who forced me to come." Aizawa tiredly said.

"Let's get started right away, Mummy Man! What should we pay attention to in the early stages?"

"This part right now.."

"HEY, MOVE!"

"QUIT TOUCHING ME!"

"OUCH!"

"THIS REALLY ISN'T FAIR!"

Suddenly, they were knocked down or onto the side. It was Y/N in her form who headbutted them while running fast and made it out.

"And we have Y/N L/N from Class 1-A taking the lead with her reptile form! What's this?! Todoroki is coming in second!"

"Figured." she thought and ran faster with Shoto behind her.

She could hear crash and bang as she noticed some of her classmates made it out before Shoto freeze them.

"Naive, Todoroki!" Momo yelled.

"I won't let you get away so easily! You Half-N-Half Bastard!!" Katsuki yelled as he created explosions from his palms to speed up.

"You got me that once, but you won't get me again!" Mashirao exclaimed jumping up in the air with his tail.

Y/N increased her speed to push her legs faster as she huffed and puffed. She suddenly smelled Mineta as he's already coming closer thanks to his balls from his hair that helped him bounce.

"I've outsmarted you, Y/N! How pathetic! But you still have some nice boobs! I wonder what it will be like to ride you in this form!" he smirked.

"Like hell I'll let you get on my back!"

"Take this! My special attack! Gra--"

WHAM!

Everyone stopped on their tracks including you as Mineta got whacked by the metal hand she saw earlier and tumbled like a barrel. It was the giant 0 pointer, but lots of them from the entrance exam.

"Their next obstacle have suddenly shown! The first barrier...Robo Inferno!!!!"

"Aren't those 0 pointers from the entrance exam?!" Denki exclaimed feeling a flashback from when he got his arm broke and twisted.

"There are too many! I can't get through!"

Y/N puffed out her nose as a scoff and started running towards them without hesitation.

"Ah! L/N is already heading straight towards them without hesitation! How brave!"

Y/N jumped up dodging the robot that was about to punch her and ran up to its arm to its shoulder and before she could jump down, she used her tail to whack the robot in the eye multiple times and twisted the head with her claws and teeth while taking out the wires. She then jumped down as the 0 pointer was shut down and started falling and Y/N stick the landing and went back to running.

"Crazy!! She destroyed the robot and is still first place!"

"It is what is expected of her. She has some experience."

"Hmph."

Shoto then froze the 0 pointer that was about to fall and others that are standing. He then ran between their legs.