~ Chapter 25 ~

U.A. High School has finished all classes for the first semester and started summer vacation. But that didn't mean Y/N had time to play. To prepare for the upcoming training camp in the woods, Y/N was doing push ups in the training room to get her mind off of Shigaraki and kept on wondering of what did he mean by becoming his. His prey, idol, toy, what is it? What she don't know is that he took interest in her as a person and likes her and wants her for himself.

The door bell rung and Y/N stopped and got up and walked out to check who's ringing. Eijiro came along after hearing it and opened the door to reveal Mina, Ochaco, and Tsu.

"Hey, Y/N and Kirishima! Y/N! Wanna come to swimming pool with us?" Mina asked.

Y/N tilted her head and Eijiro tried not to laugh, knowing that she's not familiar with swimming in water, besides taking a bath.

"Swimming... pool?"

This cause the girls to gasp and Eijiro started laughing hysterically.

"You never heard or been into a pool before?!" Ochaco exclaimed.

"No... I'm not familiar with that.."

"Do you even know how to swim?! Ever been into a water?" Mina asked again, jumping into her face.

"Sorry. But I never swim. I've been on land all of my life."

"Kero. Maybe we can teach you how. Don't you wanna go and relax before training camp?" Tsu asked.

"Yeah! You should come with us. Don't you wanna get your mind off of what happened yesterday?" Ochaco said.

Y/N had a small flashback of that stupid smile of Shigaraki as his red eyes filled with craziness and... lust? Is that a word?

"Actually, yeah. I could use some break."

"Great! Don't worry! Momo will make a swimsuit for you!" Mina smiled in joy.

"We will give you a sunblock so you won't get sunburn." Tsu added.

"Okay... You okay with this Eijiro?"

Eijiro smiled, showing his shark teeth.

"Yeah. Have fun."

"Okay. I'll see you later." Y/N said and puts on her slippers and walked out with the girls.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N came to U.A. where the swimming pool is as Mina, Ochaco, and Tsu told the others about her not knowing how to swim or even been into a water and they will gladly help. Momo was about to make a nice swimsuit for her when Kyoka stopped her and held out a school swimsuit from the pile on another one of the chairs.

"I overheard Kaminari and Mineta planning another one of their dirty schemes." she said. "They're going to sneak into the school and try to take a picture of us in our bathing suits."

"What?!" Toru gasped.

"No way.."

"Oh, really? Well, two can play at this game." Y/N said and took the school swimsuit from her and went into a locker room for a change with the rest of the girls.

Once they're done, they did a stretch before turning to Y/N who's looking at the water with uncertainty.

"Try and dip your feet into the water." Momo suggested.

Y/N then hesitantly placed her whole foot in the water and pulled it away.

"It's cold..!"

"You have to put your whole body in to get use to the cold water." Mina said.