~ Chapter 22 ~

"And now, we'll announce the other teams and the teachers and the dinosaurs they'll be going up against and to save all at once!"

1st Match: Eijiro and Rikido vs Cementoss - Save Stegosaurus

2nd Match: Tsu and Fumikage vs Ectoplasm - Save Pteranodon

3rd Match: Mashirao and Tenya vs Power Loader - Save Gallimimus

4th Match: Momo and Shoto vs Aizawa - Save Baby Apatosaurus

5th Match: Ochaco and Yuga vs Thirteen - Save Baby Triceratops

6th Match: Denki and Mina vs Principal Nezu - Save Compsognathus

7th Match: Kyoka and Koji vs Present Mic - Save Edmontosaurus

8th Match: Toru and Mezo vs Snipe - Save Baby Sinoceratops

9th Match: Mineta and Hanta vs Midnight - Save Parasaurolophus

10th Match: Katsuki, Izuku, and Y/N vs All Might - Save Stygimoloch

"The time limit for the exam is thirty minutes! Your objective is either put the handcuffs you'll be given on the teacher, or to have one of you escape." Nezu said, showing the yellow handcuffs. "As for the dinosaurs, you'll have to find where the teachers have hid them. Bring the dinosaur with you to safety if you choose to escape and make sure they're not hurt. Try and lure them with lettuce and cabbage. All dinosaurs are herbivores. Except two, which is a carnivore and the other one is a fish eater."

Nezu gave Denki and Mina a bag of small pieces of raw meat and Tsu and Fumikage a bag of fishes, while the other teachers gave the team each the bag of cabbages and lettuces.

"Capture the teacher or escape... And save the dinosaur.." Denki said, looking at the meat and cringed. "It's kind of like the combat and rescue training."

"Is it really okay to run away?" Mina asked.

"Yup." Nezu said.

"But it'll be different from the combat training! You'll be up against someone waaaaaay better than you!" Present Mic said with a loud voice.

"Better... than us?" Kyoka questioned. "I can't really imagine it, though..."

"Dummy!" Present Mic yelled, feeling offended, making Kyoka and Koji flinch. "Hey, girl, watch your mouth! You hear?"

"This time, your exam will be very similiar to a real battle. Please think of us as villains. As for the dinosaurs, think of them like the animal rescue. They may be different, but they're like other animals who are in a need of help." Thirteen piped up.

"That would be hard to think teachers as villains. But I can handle helping the dinosaur." Y/N muttered.

"Assuming you come across the enemy, if you think you can win a fight against them, then that's fine." Snipe said. "However--"

"In cases where there's too big a difference in your abilities, it would be smarter to run away and get help. But don't leave the dinosaurs behind, they will be gone, well, not literally before you can get help. They need to be rescued or else there will be consequences. Todoroki, Iida, Midoriya, L/N. I'm sure you four understand this well." Aizawa said.

"That's right!" All Might piped up. "Your decision-making skills are being tested! But with these rules, you're probably thinking the only choice is to run, right? That's why we had the support course make these for us!"

All Might showed them the Ultra Compressed Weights.

"We'll put on about half of our body weight. It's to give you a handicap. It's old-fashioned, but it makes it hard to move and eats up stamina!" he said, putting them on, but suddenly felt them heavy. "Oh shoot, they're heavier than I thought... By the way, there was a competition to decide on the design, and we ended up using Young Hatsume's."