~ Chapter 12 ~

The screen then showed who will the students from different courses fight with. They showed Tetsutetsu vs Kirishima who will be battling.

"Again?! This is too redundant!" the boys exclaimed at the same time.

"Wow... Two guys with same quirks. I kinda knew this would happen. And it's gonna be a long battle for you guys." Y/N said with a chuckle.

"Seriously?!"

Tokoyami vs Yaoyorozu

Y/N vs Mina

"Hehe! I won't hold back, Y/N!" Mina smirked.

"No hard feelings, Mina. But I don't bother going easy on you." Y/N smirked back.

Shinso vs Midoriya

Todoroki vs Sero

Iida vs Hatsume

Uraraka vs Bakugo

"Huh? Uraraka?" questioned Katsuki, not knowing who she is.

When the name was mentioned, Ochaco shrieked in fear that she is going to fight the scariest and strongest opponent. Y/N patted her shoulder in comfort.

"Don't worry. I will avenge you if you lost, but I know you can do it."

"T-Thanks, Y/N." Ochaco smiled in appreciation.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey guys, are you ready?! A lot's happened, but it's now come to this! A serious battle! You can only depend on yourself! Even if you're not a hero, you'll face lots of situations like that! You get it, right? Heart, skill, body, wisdom, and knowledge! Use all of that to rush up!"

All classes from different course took their seats to watch the tournament.

"Audience! The finals that you've all been waiting for are finally starting! Match number 1, even though he's done well what's with that face? From the hero course, it's Izuku Midoriya! Versus-- Sorry, he hasn't done anything to stand out yet! From general studies, it's Hitoshi Shinso! The rules are simple. Force your opponent out of bounds, or immobilize them! You can also win by making your opponent say, "I give up!" Bring on the injuries! Because we've got out very own Recovery Girl waiting on standby! Put your morals and ethics aside for a moment! But of course, anything life-threatening is crap! It's not allowed! Heroes should only use their fists to catch villains!"

Y/N stare at Izuku and the purple spiky haired boy named Hitoshi. This will be her first time watching a fight as well as observing them in order to help her use that advantage to help her fight through the tournament. Cementos sits in the chair made of clay that's to the side of the battle area as he informed that he'll stop things if the students go too far in their fight.

Ready?... Start!!

Izuku stood still for a moment until Hitoshi said something that made him angry and took a few steps forward towards him when he suddenly stops walking and froze.

"Ahh!! I went through the trouble of warning him, too!" Mashirao shrieked.

"Hey, hey, what's the matter? It's the important first match! Liven things up!" Present Mic yelled. "Midoriya! The match just started and he's completely frozen?!"

Izuku then slowly walked towards the boundary line, leaving her and her classmates shocked as they watched him.

"What's this guy's Quirk when you warn Izuku?" Y/N asked Mashirao.