~ Chapter 6 ~

"What's it like to have All Might as your teacher?" the woman asked shoving the microphone on Y/N's face.

Y/N had no idea what's going on after she left home early much to Eijiro's dismay when she bumped into a whole flock of news reporters surrounding the U.A. entrance, blocking her way.

"Hey!- Wait a minute! You're the Dinosaur Whisperer, L/N F/N!"

"Huh?! Her?!"

"No way!"

"Excuse me, but I need to go to school. Can you please move??" she tried to get through but there are too many of them.

That's until someone grabbed her by the wrist and pulled her towards them away from those bothersome people until they are inside the school. She turned to see the familiar red and white haired boy. Shoto.

"Ah! Shoto! Thanks for the save. I was about to scare them off with my form."

"No problem, L/N." he said in monotone before walking away as she followed him towards their class.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Good work on yesterday's combat training." Aizawa said to the class.

"I saw the video and results. Bakugo, you're talented, so don't act like a kid."

"I know." Katsuki silently scoffed as he avoid eye contact with you, remembering the words you told him.

"And Midoriya. You settled it by breaking your arm again, huh? You can't keep saying you can't help it because you can't control your Quirk. I don't like saying the same thing over and over. As long as you fix the control issue, there's a lot you'll be able to do. Feel a sense of urgency, Midoriya." he said staring at the papers in his hands.

"Yes, sir!"

"Now, let's get down to the homeroom business. Sorry about the late notice, but today, I'll have you.."

"...take another special test?!" Class 1-A tensed up.

"...decide on a class representative."

"It's actually a normal school activity!" they sighed in relief.

"I want to be class rep! Pick me!"

"Me too!"

"I want to do it, too."

"I'll be the leader!"

"Let me do it! Me!"

Y/N twitched in annoyance with all the sudden ruckus. She was about to give them animalistic roar to silence them when Tenya beat her to it.

"Silence, please!"

They all stopped and looked at him. Y/N sighed in relief, thanking him.

"It is a job with the serious responsibility of leading others. It is not a job for just anyone who wants to do it. It is a calling that requires the trust of those around you. If we want to use democracy to decide on a true leader, then we should hold an election to choose one." he said with his hand raised up the highest as everyone commented on that.

"Why did you suggest that?" Denki asked.

"We haven't known each other for that long, so how can we have trust or anything?" Tsu added.

"If that's a case, and everyone votes for themselves..." Eijiro said.

"Don't you think that is precisely why whoever receives multiple votes here can be truly considered the most suitable person? What do you think, Mr. Aizawa?" Tenya replied before asking his teacher who was already in his yellow sleeping bag.