~ Heroes Rising Chapter 2 ~

It was now noon as all Class A students are back in their place, looking tired from the hero work. Y/N and her friends let the Baryonyxs go back to the forest while she gave them a warning to stay away from the citizens as they listen to her before running off.

"I'm exhausted..." Rikido sighed, leaning back against the chair.

"We've gone Plus Ultra beyond what's allowed by the Labor Standards Act." Denki said.

"Class Reps, don't you think we've taken too many small jobs?" Hanta asked Tenya and Momo who are working on the computer and writing.

"We shouldn't treat small and large jobs differently."

"Even if we're working as heroes, we're still students. We must do them faithfully and earn the trust of the people of the island."

"Excuse me!" Mineta raised his hand. "There's someone here who at least done some hero work since we got here."

He pointed at Katsuki who's sitting on the table next to Y/N and Eijiro who're looking tired.

"Shut up! It's Y/N's fault who made me come. I thought there's going to be more predators and all they have are the non-predators!"

"There aren't that much of the predators on this island. But hopefully, there will be tomorrow." Eijiro said, leaning against the table.

"Actually, there is. I've heard that there's a Ceratosaurus on this island, but it hasn't done any harm. Then there's another T-Rex, but much more different than I have expected." Y/N explained, patting Katsuki's head. "No worries, Katsuki. There'll be next time."

Katsuki slapped her hand away, blushing a little. Just then, they heard a door opened.

"Excuse us."

Class A turned to see all the citizens of Nabu along with the six kids and baby Anklyosaurus.

"Mr. Mayor!"

Tenya walked over to them, helping them grab the plate full of food.

"Thanks for carrying Granny to the hospital earlier." Woman said with a smile.

"Thanks for fixing my bike."

"And our battery!"

"And for keeping the beach safe!"

"And for saving our lives from the Baryonyxs!"

"Here's some fresh fish!"

All the food had covered up the whole table much to their surprise.

"It's not meant to replace our gratitude, but please eat it if you'd like."

Class A students jumped up in joy.

"Let's eat!"

"You people! Show some restrain!" Tenya scolded his classmates.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Thank you for going to all this trouble." Momo thanked them as she, Tenya, and Y/N are outside of the building with the people in front of them.

"Oh no, it's really been a big help having you all here."

"We're counting on you from now on, too."

Tenya's and Momo's body shook as they couldn't help shed their tears at such kindness they're having. Y/N smiled at everyone, feeling happy to help.

"Of course!"

"We will do our very best to carry out our duty!"

Everyone bid them goodbye as they left to go home except the six kids and Bumpy as they stand in front of Y/N with hands behind their back.