~ Chapter 48 ~

Y/N and her classmates are sitting at a table after the meeting.

"If only I had taken her back then, even if I had to do it by force right now, Eri would be..." Izuku mumbled.

"You're not the only one here, Izuku. I would have taken her back, but she... I should have do it by force even if it kills me." Y/N sighed.

"I see, something like that happened..." Eijiro mumbled, looking at Y/N and Izuku. "I-It's so frustrating."

"Deku... Y/N..." Ochaco mumbled.

"I'm glad that I'm not the only one who's dealing with this shit." Y/N said, looking at Izuku and Mirio. "But what's even more worst is that Owen got some nerve to come here to give more pain than I ever could have imagine."

"Why are you so wild up with that man?" Eijiro asked.

"Because he's the one that left in that cage! He abandon me when I needed his help the most!"

"That's the guy...? Man, he sure looks manly, but his action is not." Eijiro said, frowning.

The elevator opens and everyone looks over their shoulder, seeing Aizawa walk out the elevator. He walks towards them with his hands in his pockets. 

"Is this a wake or something?" Aizawa asked, walking over to the table.

"Ribbit! Mr. Aizawa." Tsu said.

"Oh, call me Eraser Head outside of school," Aizawa stated, looking at his students. "But man, I was going to recommend that your work studies be suspended today..."

"What?" Y/N hissed, narrowing her eyes at him.

Eijiro stands up from his desk.

"Why, after all this time?"

"You heard them say the League of Villains could be involved, right?" Aizawa asked, looking from Y/N to the others. "That changes things."

Y/N noticed Izuku grit his teeth and look down. Aizawa let out a sigh.

"But you know, Midoriya, you still haven't regained my trust. Unfortunately, I'm sure that if I stop you now, you'll rush out again on your own." Aizawa crouches down in front of Izuku. "I'll watch you. If you're going to do this, do this properly, Midoriya."

Aizawa closes his fist and presses it against Izuku's chest.

"Got that, problem child?"

Izuku nods his head.

"Mirio, please lift your face," Amajiki said, looking at his best friend.

Hado places her hands on the table.

"Hey, I know about this. Hey, Togata, even if you regret something and get depressed, nothing will change. Did you know that?"

Mirio sniffles. "Yeah..."

"I'll say this to give you some peace of mind," Aizawa said, looking at his students. "The hand you missed grabbing onto did not necessarily mean despair to Eri."

He stands up, gesturing with two fingers.

"Face forward."

"Yes, sir!" Izuku exclaimed.

"Mr. Aizawa!" Ochaco said.

"I'm Eraser here."

"I will follow you for the rest of my life, Eraser Head!" Eijiro claimed.

"That's too long."

"Sorry!"

"Really? Eijiro, you're being too loud," Y/N giggled, a smile on her face.