~ Chapter 27 ~

Y/N started chomping down the cooked meat and the rice with everyone as they are eating together. She's sitting between Shoto and Fumikage as she golf it down like a wild animal as she eat. She then took a sip of her F/D and took a glance at the two hilarious boys Eijiro and Denki as they eat their rice rather fast, making her amused.

"It's a match for Lunch Rush's cooking! I can keep chewing forever!" Denki exclaimed and stopped to realize. "A clay hotpot?!"

"Is that from a clay hotpot?!" Eijiro exclaimed, realizing it too.

"Yeah. But man, it looks like you guys were so hungry that you're acting weird..." Pixie-Bob sweatdropped. "Anyway, today's the only day we'll be doing stuff for you, so eat as much as you can."

"Thanks!"

"Weirdos..." Y/N rolled her eyes and gulped down her drink.

"Oh, Kota! Can you bring those veggies?" Mandalay asked.

Y/N glanced at Kota who had a same scowl on his face as he picked up the box full of vegetables and walks off, grumbling. She wondered what was that about that made him so mad. Then, she remembered about the Allosaurus as she finished up her food and drink and got up from the table.

"I'm gonna go and check on the Allosaurus."

"Don't forget to come meet with us in a hot springs, Y/N!" Mina called.

"Yeah."

Y/N walked out of the building and started sniffing. She walk through the forest until she eventually found Allosaurus playing with a baby Parasaurolophus in the forest where there's an open circle with a mountain that had a path on it.

"So that's where you are."

Allosaurus stopped and saw Y/N and walked over to her, giving her a nudge on the head with his snout.

"Hey there, my friend. I guess you made a friend here too. Hello, little rascal."

Y/N rubbed the horn of the baby Parasaurolophus, making it small roar with a purr. She giggled as she pet the dinosaurs. Small footsteps was heard behind her and she looked back to see Kota who's surprised to see her.

"Ah. Hey, Kota."

Baby Parasaurolophus and Allosaurus greeted Kota with a nudge and a lick.

"H-Hey, stop that you two..!"

"I think they like you." she giggled.

"Well, because I'm now taking care of them. I'm their responsibility. Plus, it helps keep my mind of those heroes everyone wanted to be..." Kota said with a scowl.

"Forgive me for asking but, why do you hate heroes so much? Did something happen?"

"...It's none of your business... You wouldn't understand."

"Alright. I won't make you say it. But if you keep hating it, you'll never know what future you'll have. Plus, remove those mad face that you're making, it'll make your face ugly and you'll have wrinkles if you keep doing that." she said, poking his head to get rid of the down eyebrows.

"Cut it out!" Kota slapped her hand away.

"Almost forgot to introduce myself." she chuckled. "My name is Y/N."

"Hmph." he grunted with a nod.

Y/N's ears twitched to hear the girls call for her.

"I gotta go to the hot springs. Oh, and keep an eye on that pervert Mineta. He's nothing, but trouble."

She was about to walk away when she stopped and look back at Kota.

"Oh, and if you want to keep that Allosaurus so bad, you could've just ask me since I was the one that tame the beast. But if you really want to take care him, then I'll allow you to do what you wish."