~ Chapter 65 ~

"The damage was bad this time, huh?" Hitoshi questioned as the robots takes the injured which is most likely Momo to Recovery Girl while Carnotaurus was guided away. "It's completely different from the first match."

"This is what training in the hero course is like. But they might've gone a little overboard." Aizawa said, looking at the damage.

"Fukidashi! Kendo! You probably already know this, but keep the damage to a minimum!" Vlad said.

"Yes, sir!"

"Sorry!"

"Vlad, when will Komori's mushrooms disappear?" Aizawa asked.

"It'll likely be another two hours."

"Then, as we change locations..."

Vlad nodded.

"Shall we take a break?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"The second match was a complete victory for Class B, huh? Like at the school festival, Class B will win in the end! But there's no need to feel frustrated about it, Class A. It's just that the difference in our abilities have been made clear!" Monoma laughed.

Y/N growled and brought out her tail and strangled him by the neck.

"Shut.Your.Mouth."

Anjali stood next to Y/N, growling down at him with a huff of smoke coming out of her nose, which made him faint on the spot. Y/N let go of her tail as Itsuka walked over to Monoma and grabbed him by the back of his collar and walked away while thanking Y/N.

"Sorry about that."

"He never changes, huh?" Mineta said with a deadpan.

"You and me both..." Y/N said, agreeing with him. "Even if I knock some small brains into him, he'll never learn his lesson."

"I don't know why he does it when he knows she's gonna hit him." Mina said with a sweat drop, causing Ochaco to laugh nervously.

"Anyway, don't you think Class B's hiding a lot of monsters?" Denki asked the classmate of Class B.

"You could say the same about Class A."

"Fumikage, how's your throat?" Y/N asked, walking over to him and Shihai.

"Yeah. With the help of Recovery Girl, I'm feeling much better."

"Geez, you better warn us about that poisonous mushrooms. It's getting even more disturbing." Y/N said to Shihai.

"I didn't expect it, but next time, we'll be more careful with health. So, you're into darkness, too? Tokoyami told me about it."

"Well, yeah. It's kinda my thing. Your Dark Quirk is insane. You're kinda like me. I can blend into the shadows too and move around while being completely out of sight."

"Amazing..."

Fumikage, Shihai, and Y/N's conversation are rather interesting as they both like one thing: dark things.

"The location of the third match will be an area two blocks east of the previous matches. Alright, time for the next match! Get ready for the third match!" Vlad said.

It was now the third match and that's where it's Y/N's time to shine.

"Good luck, you guys. I won't hold back. Try and keep up."

"We'll do our best." Tenya smirked.

"I will crush you if I have to!" Tetsu shouted, smirking in excitement.