~ Chapter 42 ~

"I'm sorry for all the trouble I caused!" Izuku exclaimed.

Izuku is back and free from house arrest for the past three days. Except for Katsuki who only had one more day until his house arrest is over. Y/N smiled, happy to see him and chuckle to see the expression on his face with his huffing like a bull.

"Deku, thanks for all your hard work!" Ochaco yelled.

"'Hard work'? Why does he look so angry, anyway?" Kyoka asked.

Izuku looked at Tenya, making him flinch with a sweatdrop.

"Iida, I'm sorry for disappointing you!"

"Right... I'm just glad you know what you did wrong. But what's the matter?"

Izuku clench his fist.

"I'm going to catch up with everything I fell behind in these past three days!"

"Oh, great! I love stuff like that!" Eijiro grinned.

"Of course you do. So basic." Y/N snickered.

"Hey!!"

Y/N then noticed Aizawa enter the class, looking angry. She immediately kept her posture straight.

"In your seats, everyone."

Everyone immediately took their seats without being told twice.

"Morning. Now that Midoriya is back, we'll go into more detail about the work studies. Please come in."

The door was slid open, making Y/N raise her eyebrow.

"We'll have people who experienced it first hand tell you about how these are different from the internships. Listen carefully."

Three students walk in.

"The three third years at U.A. who stand at the top of all U.A. students-- Also known as the Big Three."

Y/N's eyes widen to see the same tall muscular blonde guy with blue oval-shaped eyes who gave her a smile.

"Y-You... Mirio."

"The Big Three..." Izuku gasped, seeing him again.

"The top of all U.A. students..."

"The Big Three..."

"The Big Three!" Mina exclaimed.

"The crown among the splendid U.A. students..." Tenya trailed off.

"The ones closest to pro heroes among us..." Momo voiced.

"I heard that they're the ones we're supposed to be like..." Kyoka added.

Y/N ignored their comments as she stare at Mirio in shock. She turned to other two students who are next to him. The one in the middle is a fair-skinned girl of average height with wide, curious eyes. Her upper eyelashes are long and thick, and her irises are a royal blue. Her hair is periwinkle, and it reaches all the way down to her knees, twisting around itself at her waist and curving inwards around her legs. She has side-swept bangs, tucked behind her ears on the right and hanging just over her eyes on the left, and two short clumps of hair on either side of her face, curved towards her face on the right and behind it, under her ear, on the left.

Next to her is a tall young man with rather pale skin. His ears are longer than most, their tips pointy and somewhat elf-like. He has messy, indigo hair, which sticks out behind his head, and thin, tired-looking eyes, partially covered by his bangs despite the fact that they're supposed to be split as to not impair his vision. His shoulders are usually hunched, and he avoids making eye-contact with people.