~ Chapter 23 ~

Y/N pushed the boys off of her and got up to see All Might standing there waiting for them to make their next move. She was about to tell the boys to move and find Stiggy before dealing with All Might, but Katsuki had to get up and march towards him without a second thought.

"Katsuki! Stop!"

"Kacchan!"

"Move."

Y/N didn't listen and went in front of him again as Izuku shouted.

"I told you, there's no way you can win facing him head on!"

"Shut up. I'll win. That's what it means to be a hero!"

Y/N was so irritated with this and punched him straight in the jaw, staggering him back as he held his jaw in pain. She moved towards him and twisted his back and held his arms in place behind him.

"Hey! Let go!"

"NO! NOT UNTIL YOU LISTEN AND THINK BEFORE DOING SOMETHING STUPID! ARE YOU TRYING TO GET YOURSELF A DEATH WISH?!!!"

Katsuki was about to yell back when they heard All Might's voice from above. They looked up a little too late.

"For now, here's a present for the one who wants to run away!"

He had grabbed a guardrail and pinned Izuku to the ground. Y/N pulled Katsuki away and was about to block the attack when Katsuki pushed her away again and the giant fist went straight towards Katsuki's stomach, making her eyes go wide. Katsuki saved her again before she gets a hit. She watched helplessly as he was pushed back into the air and he forcibly threw up. Y/N didn't had time to cringe and ran towards Izuku and tried to lift the guardrail off of him when All Might already came before her. He grabbed her by the head and flung her towards the building. She yelled as she crashed through the pane of glass after glass towards the wall, hitting her back. She could feel her bones cracked after hitting the wall very hard. Izuku yelled her name and tried to get the metal off of him.

Y/N's head pounded like it was about to explode and her vision blurred as she tried to get up. Her nose started to bleed from a headache and she whipped it off. She looked to see her ankle was stuck to the rubble after she crashed. Y/N brought out her claws and cut them into pieces, freeing her. She was about to get up when she realized she couldn't move her leg and it's broken. She can't give up and rest now when Izuku and Katsuki are in danger. She searched for anything to help put her ankle back in place and found two cements that are inches apart that will definitely fit her ankle. Y/N dragged herself towards it and placed it between the cements, bit her lip, hold onto her leg, and pulled her ankle back, making a cringing crack. She growled in pain, feeling the tears coming out as well as the sweats that dripped down since she's in a hot area.

She checked to see her ankle back in its place and is able to move both legs and slowly walked towards the broken window, holding her head in pain and looked down from above to see Katsuki and Izuku struggled to get up as All Might walked towards Katsuki and talked to him. She couldn't hear what he's saying since her head is still in pain and she shook them so she could hear and heard what Katsuki said that made her blood boil. She's not deaf and is positive that her hearing Quirk never lie.

"If I have to get help from that scum, then I'd rather lose..."

Just as she was about to get out, Izuku charged in his direction who broke free from the guardrail in his One For All and punched him right in the cheek. This surprised her.

"Don't you dare say that you'd rather lose!"

Y/N needs to act now and couldn't help but feel as if she's trying to unlock her true power as she did and found her body being moved on its own and saw herself all bright. Her hair, eyes, and her body are glowing F/C. She had no idea what's going on and was already flying towards All Might who was only paying attention to where Izuku and Katsuki had gone. She sucker punched him on the cheek that left a burn mark and swiftly kicked him far and he crashed down the broken street towards the broken building. She didn't know she can do that and felt her power disappeared and her body is no longer glowing.