~ Chapter 61 ~

After a strange encounter with Hawks and a fight with the Purple Dragons, she's right now watching the Japanese Hero Billboard Chart with her classmates. She was kinda surprised that Ryuko who's now ranked as the number 10 hero had remove herself of being ranked and rather help the citizens who're in danger because that's what heroes do.

"I wouldn't care less about the rank. I'd rather show them what heroes can do." Y/N said, looking at the TV.

"As expected of you to say that." Ochaco smiled.

Y/N smiles and pats her head and turns to see Shoto staring at the egg in his hand with thoughtful look on his face and a hint of a scowl.

"You doing okay, Shoto?" she asked, walking over to him.

"Yeah..."

Shoto only nodded. She frowned, knowing that he's not okay.

"Let me guess. Your old man."

"You could say that. He tries too hard."

"Well, people can change for sometimes. I'm not asking you to forgive him, but just give him a little chance. I could see that he's really trying to fix his mistakes he put you and your family through."

Shoto looked at her for a moment and sighed.

"I'll try. But I'm not gonna like it."

Y/N smiled and that's when the news came on and she turned to see the news reporter telling them about another Nomu that just came out earlier. She grabbed Shoto's arm and made their way to the couch area.

"What's going on?"

Eijiro pointed at the screen to watch and listen. Y/N's eyes widen as she saw Hawks evacuating the citizens from the building and more Nomus as the black one that Endeavor is fighting against had split itself. Endeavor starts to discharge intense flames as he glow like a sun. He release his move, Prominence Burn, blinding everyone. Just as he thought it's down, the head starts moving as it was unaffected by its power. Y/N was shocked to hear it talk. Then, in the blink of an eye, Y/N gasped loudly as Endeavor was struck in the left side of his face by the black Nomu as people called it the Hooded Nomu. Blood spluttered out of Endeavor as everyone watch in shock and fear.

Y/N turned to see Shoto is also shock as the small flames flies out of his left side for a sec. He held his egg close to him along with Fumikage as the classmates watch in silence.

"I'll become a hero that you can be proud of. Proud that your father is the number one hero, the most powerful man." Endeavor's voice echoes in Shoto's mind.

Shoto grit his teeth as the news reporter informed them through the TV.

"The villain that appeared suddenly is trampling the city all by itself! I can't confirm this, but it seems that many bioengineered human Nomus have also appeared. Currently, the heroes are fighting them and evacuating people. However, Endeavor, who was the first to respond, has been wounded... This scene... I can't help but remember the nightmare at Kamino three months ago..."

Endeavor got up and tried to fight Hooded Nomu, but was pushed back and slammed against the broken building. Hooded Nomu jumped away and starts to go after the citizens, causing a huge panic and they start to run away from it as fast as they could while pushing each other out of the way. There are a few dinosaurs that are running away like everyone else from danger.

"There's no Symbol... This is what it means to have no Symbol..."

Shoto grip onto Y/N's hand as he growl underneath his breath.

"You've got to be kidding me..."

"Everyone's panicking! This is bad." Fumikage voiced.

Aizawa walked in.