~ Chapter 58 ~

"The gym's closing!" Eijiro announced, sitting on the floor of the gym with Hanta beside him, and Koda is next to him, standing up. "Let's do a final check and one last run-through!"

Y/N stands with Katsuki, Kyoka, Momo, Denki, and Fumikage on stage. On one of their sides, Yuga, Mezo, Toru, and Mashirao stand on the stage and the other side is Ochaco, Tsu, Tenya, Rikido, Shoto, and Mineta. Mina stands in front of everyone, needing to observe everyone's movements. All of them are dressed in their U.A. PE uniforms. Anjali, Stiggy, and the two Dilophosaurus are lying down on the ground tired from the dance, but they do look ready as they are drinking nice fresh water Y/N made for them.

Mina claps her hands.

"Here we go!"

The dancers start dancing and Mina is instructing them.

"Tap, tap, two! Tap, tap, two! Up!"

Izuku stands somewhat in the middle.

"Then, Aoyama, center. Midoriya, run offstage."

"Oui."

"Roger!"

Mina points at Izuku.

"Midoriya! Your movements are still half-hearted. Focus your attention on the moves!"

"Roger!" Izuku replied.

"Before we started, I was worried we'd seem amateurish, but the band and dance teams are both better than amateur level, huh?" Hanta asked, gazing at those on the stage.

He turns towards Eijiro beside him.

"Ashido is unexpectedly mean coach, too."

"Yeah." Eijiro said. "Because she likes dancing, she can be really serious about it, huh?"

His red eyes drift to Y/N and Katsuki, seeing the two of them listen to Kyoka and share a few quiet words with each other.

"The band team weren't the only ones who got stirred up by those words. Even those dinosaurs."

"I am getting nervous." Momo voiced, moving her hands as if she was in front of an electric keyboard.

Kyoka's moving her hands as if she was playing a guitar and looking to Katsuki.

"Don't improvise weird stuff during the actual performance."

Katsuki has a scowl with his hands in his PE pants.

"It'll confuse some people."

Y/N snickered that he was being criticized.

"Those words hurt!" Denki added, his hands pretending to hold a guitar.

Fumikage placed a hand on Denki's shoulder.

"Kaminari, it's not just you."

Kyoka turned to Y/N.

"You got this, Y/N. As well as your dinosaur friends."

"Thanks. You too." Y/N smiled, moving her hands pretending to hold a violin while the dinosaurs nodded.

"And then Midoriya, go straight to the ceiling from the wings and set Aoyama up." Mina shouted, walking towards Yuga who has the harness on his torso with the rope attached to the back of the harness.

"Pulling him up with the rope."

Izuku does exactly what Mina said, pulling Yuga up as the blonde has a smile and his arms out, posing.

"That's it, that looks good!"

The doors slam open.

"It's already! Nine o'clock!" Hound Dog shouted, growling. "Students should only be here till nine!"