~ Chapter 2 ~

(Art not mine. Just pretend it's Eijiro in Y/N's comfort in her form. Also this is what the reader looks like. This art is mine.)

Y/N is right now walking home with Eijiro as he looked over his future course survey form with his first choice written, U

Y/N is right now walking home with Eijiro as he looked over his future course survey form with his first choice written, U.A. High School. She figures he would apply there as she also showed him her same choice as his. They were just walking when they stopped and noticed the giant figure towering over the two girls from the same middle school as theirs. They were terrified while shaking, holding each other as he asked them.

"Where's the Springer Hero Agency?"

They had no idea where that is as they didn't say anything afraid he might kill them.

"You're not going to tell me?"

The giant who had his hand on the building grip onto it making a crack, causing the platforms to fall off a bit on them. Y/N and Eijiro knew they have to help them. Eijiro wondered why aren't heroes patrolling in this area at times like this as he looked around for any pros to come out and save them. Y/N who didn't hesitate ran off towards them as Eijiro was about to do the same but he couldn't move after he dropped his school bag off of him next to her backpack. He was confused of why he couldn't move as he watched you already in front of the girls with a intimidating glowing red eyes and big sharp claws. The giant man was unfazed with her intimidation as he asked her the same question.

"If I knew where this agency is, I wouldn't have told you where it is. They don't know where it is. So I suggest you ask someone else instead of threatening them without letting them give their answers."

"You dare to threaten me, girl?" he growled pressing his fingers deeper into the building with more platforms falling over.

"Maybe I am." you growled back, ready for an attack.

"Go..! I said, go!" Eijiro shouted in his mind trying to help you, but he was too scared to move.

Suddenly, the pink flash flew past and was now next to Y/N. It was Mina as she quickly replied to his question.

"Turn that corner and then make left at the big street! The agency's about 2 km down that street!"

"....Thanks. Everything is for my master." he walked away leaving Y/N angry that he ignored her.

She suddenly heard a thump and turned to see Mina with her eyes widened until she started to cry.

"Ahhh, that was so scary!"

"Mina, thank you...!"

"You too uhh..."

"Y/N L/N. Just call me Y/N."

"If you two hadn't come, I'm sure he would've killed us!"

"Or worse having you hurt!" Mina's other friend pointed at you with worry.