~ Chapter 31 ~

At the hospital, Denki knocks on the door where Izuku is in and opened it to see him lying down all bandaged up. His wide smile appear on his lips.

"Oh, Midoriya, you're awake! Did you see the news? The media's swarming the school right now."

"It's way worse than in the spring." Rikido added.

All Class A students visited Izuku except the two students who are obviously missing.

"We've got a melon! We bought it together! A big melon!" Mineta hold the melon above his head.

"I caused you trouble, Midoriya..." Fumikage started.

"No, I did, too..." Izuku looks at him. "Did everyone from Class A come?"

"No, Jiro and Hagakure are still unconscious from the villains' gas." Tenya informed. "And Yaoyorozo also got hit hard on the head and is hospitalized here. Apparently she regained consciousness yesterday. So everyone but those three came..."

"Fifteen of us..." Ochaco added, looking at Izuku with a frown.

"Because Y/N and Bakugo's not here." Shoto voiced out.

"Hey, Todoroki!" Mina let out a gasp.

Izuku's eyes widen, remembering exactly what had happened.

"All Might said, 'I can't save the people I can't reach.' That's why he will always save those he can reach. I... was in a place where I could reach... I had to save them... That's what my Quirk is for..." he starts tearing up. "It's exactly like what Mr. Aizawa said to me. My body... wouldn't move... It was all I could do to save Kota... I couldn't save someone right in front of me..."

"Then let's save them this time." Eijiro stated in a serious tone. "Actually, Todoroki and I were here yesterday, too. On our way to your room, we saw All Might and a police officer to Yaoyorozu. She put a tracking device on Nomu and gave it to them."

"Does this mean you're going to have Yaoyorozu make another receiver?" Tenya asked, looking at Eijiro and Shoto with a tense look.

"What if it does?" Shoto asked as Eijiro lower his head down.

Tenya gritted his teeth, remembering what his intern said after the fight with Stain and yelled.

"It is as All Might said! This is something we should leave to the pros! This isn't the place for us to act, you idiots!"

"We know that!" Eijiro yelled back. "But, I couldn't do anything! After I heard two of my friends was being targeted! Especially, Y/N! She's been experimented and tested in her worst childhood life and now it's haunting back to her! I couldn't do anything! I didn't do anything! If I don't do anything now, I won't be a hero or a man anymore!"

"Kirishima, we're in a hospital. Calm down." Denki lifted his finger up to his lips. "It's fine to feel strongly about things, but this time--"

"Iida is correct." Tsu stated.

Eijiro's shoulders shook.

"Iida, all of you, you're all correct. I know that. But!"

He held his hand out to Izuku.

"Hey, Midoriya, your hand can still reach! We can go save them!"

.........

"So, in short, you're planning on getting the receiver from Yao-momo, following it, and going to save Y/N and Bakugo yourselves?" Mina asked, looking at them in concern.

"Yeah." Eijiro nodded.

"Even though the villains said wer were targets to be killed, they took Y/N and Bakugo without killing them." Shoto added. "They probably let them live, but that doesn't mean they won't kill them eventually. Kirishim and I are going."