~ Chapter 49 ~

"I can hear it faintly." Chrono said, looking up at the ceiling above him. "The sound of a large number of people running in the same direction. Which means they already know where they want to go. They probably already know where this place is, too."

"It happened sooner than I thought it would." Chisaki said, walking through the hallway as Chrono follow after him. "We cannot be found right now. 'They acted violently on their own.' Let's make that the story. That's what those pieces were groomed for."

"The Eight Bullets of the Hassai Group." Chrono said.

"While they're buying time for us, we'll take Eri and everything with her and hide her away completely." Chisaki said, opening the door of the room where Eri is sitting on the bed in fear. "Bring the velociraptor as well."

Chrono nodded and opened the door to see Blue snarling at him. He slowly opens the cage door, hiding something behind him. Blue stood up and roars viciously and charges him. He quickly brought out his taser and electrified her. She roared in pain and collapsed on the floor. He brought out a metal collar with a chain attached to it and wrapped it around her neck. He then placed a muzzle around her mouth.

Chrono then pulled her up by the chain as Blue struggled to move away from him as he lead her out of the cage and the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N and Anjali runs forward with Mirio and Izuku, wanting to save Eri.

"It's an emergency!" Fat Gum exclaimed, him and the heroes bursting through the mansion doors. "Excuse us for not taking off our shoes! They haven't done anything suspicious yet!"

"I'm getting kind of worried, man." Rock Lock confessed. "We have no choice but to keep going now that we've started, though."

"I wonder if someone leaked information to them," Amajiki suggested. "I feel like they're all gathered in one place for some reason..."

"If someone had, I think they'd be avoiding us more smartly." Detective said, glancing over his shoulder. "They should all be used to working together with one will already."

"They devote their all to their bond with their boss and brothers," Aizawa informed, running alongside Y/N and Midoriya. "They might feel ashamed now, but that makes them more importance on their old bonds. This commotion... And Chisaki and the top brass haven't shown themselves yet. They're probably underground getting ready to hide or flee right now."

Eijiro grits his teeth. "That's not loyalty! Forcing their henchmen to take responsibility and running away themselves isn't manly."

"Yeah!" Fat Gum voiced.

Nighteye and those in his agency stop, everyone who followed stopped too as well. Nighteye stands in front of a indented part of the wall that has a vase with flowers in it. There's a words painted on a canvas that's right behind the vase.

"It's here," Nighteye said, looking at the vase. "There's a device here to open a hidden passage."

Nighteye moves the vase to the side, his hands pressing down on the wooden floorboards.

"By holding down these wooden floorboards in a specific order... it'll open."

Y/N's eyes widen a little in surprise, hearing the door click on the inside before making a louder clicking noise as the spot moves aside. 

"It's like a ninja residence! Right?" Bubble Girl commented.

"If you hadn't seen it with your Foresight, we wouldn't have noticed it," Centipeder added.