~ Chapter 36 ~

Their days of training passed by, and then the day of the exam was upon them. Y/N and her friends with their luggage that held their hero costume stood outside the area of the provisional licensing exam, National Dagoba Area. She felt bad for leaving her egg behind in her room, but she can't risk it. She made sure the egg is much more comfortable as she could until it hatches. She hope it doesn't hatch soon before she comes back to the dorms. She just got to pass this exam as she memorized all the epxerience she have without making mistakes and think about reality.

"Ah, I'm getting nervous." Kyoka confessed.

"I wonder what we'll have to do..." Mineta waddled around and let out a sigh. "I wonder if I can get my provisional license exam..."

Aizawa bends down to his level.

"Mineta, it's not about whether or not you can. Go and get it!"

"Right, c-course-of!"

"If you can pass this test and get your provisional licenses, then you novice eggs will become chicks... You'll hatch into semi-pros." Aizawa narrow his eyes. "Do your best."

"Alright, I'll become a chick!" Denki smiled.

Y/N covered her mouth to supress her laugh as she found that hilarious for him to say that.

"Let's all call out the usual! Ready, set--" Eijiro started.

Y/N noticed a tall random student came and joined the U.A. students.

"Plus..."

"...Ultra!" the tall random student yelled loudly.

Y/N's widen in shock that he barged in just to say that. She took a good look at him. He's a very tall and well built young man with buzzed, dark brown hair and black eyes. In his school uniform, Inasa wears the white collared shirt and dark pants and a hat with an 'S' on it.

"You shouldn't just barge in on other people's huddles, Inasa." the boy behind the tall students scolded.

He's a young man of fairly average height with thin, slanted eyes and a straight purple fringe, parted on his right so it covers his left eye. Around the back of his head, his hair is fluffier, sticking out in small tufts. In his school uniform, he wears the same white collared shirt and dark pants and a hat with an 'S' on it.

"Oh, no!" the tall boy exclaimed.

"I am..." he stood up straight.

"...very... extremely..." he puts his hands closely to his sides.

"...sorry!" and he slammed his head down hard to the ground.

Y/N and her friends are take aback that he would do that without any problem.

"What's with this guy trying to get by with his enthusiasm?!" Denki asked, pointing at him.

"Wait, that uniform...!" Kyoka exclaimed.

"Huh?" Y/N questioned.

"It's from that famous school in western Japan..." Eijiro told Y/N.

"U.A. in the east, Shiketsu in the west..." Katsuki said, looking at them.

The tall boy stands tall.

"I wanted to try saying it just once! Plus Ultra! I love U.A. High School! I am extremely honored to be able to compete against U.A. students! I'm looking forward to it!"

Blood started running down his face much to her shock as she grew concerned. Y/N brought out two tissues, walking forward and brought it out to him.