~ Chapter 38 ~

"Well, for all hundred of you who passed the first test, please watch this."

On screen is the field of where they were fighting until a part of the building exploded. Multiple of them show buildings, structures, and rocks being exploded and crushed. Everyone were shocked as the smoke is filling the area of the field.

"The next test will be the last one. We will have you all perform rescue exercises as bystanders in this disaster site."

"Byslanders?" Denki and Mineta questioned.

"Bystanders." Toru corrected them. "They're people who happen to be at the scene. We learned this in class, remember?"

"It can also refer to ordinary citizens, too."

"We will assume that those of you who have passed the first test have recieved your provisional licenses and test how well you carry out suitable rescue procedures."

"There are people in there." Mezo stated, looking at the screen.

"Huh? Elderly and children?!" Rikido exclaimed.

Y/N could see elderly and children in the screen, wondering if they're okay.

"That's so dangerous! What are they doing?" Mineta questioned.

"They are people who have undergone training to be professional people-in-need-of-rescue and are in high demand right now-- The 'Help Us Company' or 'H.U.C.' for short!"

"Professional people-in-need-of-rescue?" Hanta questioned.

"There are a lot of jobs out there, huh?" Tsu commented.

"It's one adapted to this world where heroes are so popular." Mashirao said.

"The people from H.U.C. have dressed up as injured victims and are on standby throughout the disaster site. We will now have you all carry out their rescue. In addition, we will score your rescue based on points and if you have more points than the benchmark at the end of the exercises, then you pass. We will start in ten minutes, so please use the restroom and take care of any other neccessary business right now."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"If I was there, I would have straight and eat you if I see you in a meat form." Y/N said, taking a sip of her water bottle.

"Stop that. That scares me... And don't tease me like that." Eijiro blushed, looking embarrassed and making Y/N giggle.

"Oh! Skiketsu is coming this way." he quickly said.

Y/N looked along with Katsuki as the other high school class walks over to them.

"Bakugo." the hairy student said.

"Huh?"

"Did you see Shishikura-- the guy whose eyes look like slits?"

"Yeah. I knocked him out."

"That's what I thought."

Y/N wondered where is he getting at and noticed Inasa was staring at her, making her stare back at him. This time he didn't look away.

"I think he probably acted rudely. He must have caused offense. He has the tendency to impose his own values on others. He probably couldn't help himself after seeing you, since you're pretty famous. I would like to build a good relationship with U.A. I apologize on his behalf."

"Good relationship?" Mineta growled, making Y/N agree, feeling angry as well.

"Good relationship?" Izuku questioned. "It didn't really seem that way at all..."