~ Two Heroes Movie Final Chapter ~

Y/N and Katsuki made it and up ahead was a gigantic monster as they guessed it's a leader. It looks like he can control metal, but somehow it's powerful. They heard a cry and they darted their eyes, spotting Melissa falling off the destroyed pieces of the tower until Izuku zipped in and caught her. Her and Katsuki reached to the top of the tower and beneath them, there's chaos and wreckage. She looked and saw All Might having trouble with the giant metal pillars and noticed that metal guy was wearing something around his head that made him very strong.

"Hurry up and get crushed!"

"All Might!" Izuku cried out.

Ice trapped the giant metal pillar, stopping it.

"Right on time." Katsuki smirked.

"I knew they would come. Let's do this." Y/N said, activating her power again.

"Hold on to me."

She nodded as he turbo boosted, joining the fight straight to where the leader was.

"Go to hell!"

As he released the powerful explosion, it didn't work on him as the leader created another giant metal pillar against the explosion as they collided. Katsuki's hand twitched and he held it in pain in midair, knowing he's already in his limit.

"How can you get beat up by such a lame last boss? Huh, All Might?!"

Katsuki turned to Y/N who's holding on behind him and she nodded. He grabbed her and spin her as hard as he could and threw her towards the pillar that blocked the attack. Her atomic power glowed from her body and did a roundhouse kick against the metal. It actually broke it down somehow, shocking everyone and the leader. The leader growled and brought out more giant metal pillars towards her. She dodged them all as she did her best not to get crushed.

"You better get up, All Might! Let's fight this together!!"

"While you can... the villain..." Shoto said, ice and flames visible on his sides.

"Todoroki! Everyone!"

"We'll take on the lumps of metal!" Eijiro cried out, activating his hardening Quirk.

"Yaoyorozu, take care of things here!" Tenya said, getting into his running stance.

"Right!"

Both Tenya and Eijiro rushed in to join the battle.

"With my students motivated, I can't be held back by some stupid limit!" All Might cried out.

Tenya and Eijiro destroying the metal pillars, Katsuki bringing out more explosions to destroy any metal coming his way, ignoring the pain, Y/N kicking and punching the giant metal pillars that tried to crush her with her atomic power, and Shoto bringing out ice crystals, trapping the metal.

"I need to go past my limit, and go beyond! That's right, Plus Ultra!"

All Might managed to get past the giant metal pillar and flew up as the pillars that are trapped from Shoto's ice broke out and aimed towards All Might. He easily destroyed every pillar with his fist as he came closer to the leader.

"Carolina... Smash!"

All the metals are destroyed as the bright light blinded them for a moment.

"Prepare yourself, villain!"

But All Might was caught in the metal strings that held him in one place. Y/N gasped to see the leader crushing to where All Might's past wound is that stay there like a curse and it's hurting him as he howl in pain.