~ Chapter 16 ~

Everyone stood at the train station, holding the cases that held their costume.

"You all have your costumes, right?" Aizawa said. "Remember, you're not allowed to wear them in public. Don't drop them or anything."

"Yessir!" Mina said, raising her suitcase above her head energetically.

"Speak properly. It's 'yes sir', Ashido."

"Yes sir..."

"Make sure you mind your manners with the heroes at your internships. Off with you now."

"Yes sir!"

"Eijiro, it's not like I'm gonna be gone for so long. It's only for a week." Y/N said trying to get out of Eijiro's embrace.

"I know! But I'm gonna miss you! At least, you get to go to the top ten pro heroe's agency!" he whined.

"That's not the reason why I'm heading to her agency."

"Yeah, about the transformation and your limits, right?"

"Yep. Now, can you please let me go? I'll text you when I'm inside the agency." 

Eijiro hesitated for a bit until he finally let her go. Y/N saw her stop and waved at him.

"I'll see you there!"

Eijiro watched as Y/N disappeared before him. For some reason, he's worried something bad will happen to her, but he knows she can handle herself. So, he'll trust her.

Meanwhile, in the bus, Y/N was looking out the window as she kept her distance from anyone that is next to her. She heard that people get touched without anyone notice since it's crowded and she won't let that happen. She didn't forget to give them intimidation glare as a warning if anyone try to touch her. She's right now daydreaming when she saw something flying again. Y/N took a closer look and saw a flying Pterodactyl. Everyone saw this as well as they quickly took a pic as it flew around and suddenly went down and caught a pigeon in it's mouth, surprising them and it flew off somewhere.

Y/N wondered where the other dinosaurs are now. She suddenly felt a big hand on her shoulder and turned to see Tenya.

"Tenya?"

"I apologize for startling you, Y/N. I was just making sure it was you. I didn't expect to see you on the train to Hosu City." Tenya said.

"Ah, sorry. I'm surprised. I just saw the Pterodactyl flying for a sec before it disappeared after grabbing the prey."

"I always wondered what that was. You should tell me all about the dinosaurs often."

"Perhaps, I will."

Tenya nodded, but didn't smile. She find it odd for him and noticed that his eyes seek revenge and anger. What's going on? What is he up to?

"Where are you heading?" he asked.

"Ryukyu's Agency. The No. 9 Dragoon Hero. I heard she can transform into a dragon like me except mine is a dinosaur. It's almost like we have something in common. And I wanna ask if she can help me with something that could help control my limit." she said, rubbing the back of her neck as he awed. "What about you?"

Tenya stared at her in silence, Y/N could feel the sad aura coming from him and he looked at the ground with a distant look in his eyes.

"I'm going to the studio where my brother was working at..." he grimly said.

"...Did something happen to him?"

"He got attacked by the hero killer...."

Y/N frowned upon hearing that.