~ Chapter 50 ~

"Amajiki-senpai... I wonder if he's all right..." Eijiro trailed off with a glare on his face. "I can't help, but worry about him..."

"Yeah..." Izuku voiced.

Y/N could tell that they're concern for Amajiki as much as she is, but she's knows he can handle himself. He isn't just part of the Big Three, but something more.

"But! Once you've left him to guard your back, you'll trust him to do it if you're a man!" Fat Gum exclaimed, looking over his shoulder at the students.

"I'm sure he'll be fine!" Eijiro said

Y/N chuckled, rolling her eyes while Anjali huffed not surprised.

"That just makes you seem like someone who's easily swayed."

"I'm worried, but all I can do is trust him!" Eijiro confessed.

"We can't waste a second of time Suneater got for us!" Fat Gum added.

"Alright!" Eijiro roared.

"You're too loud..." Y/N sighed, rubbing her ears.

"This is strange," Aizawa started. "It's weird that the guy who was moving the basement hasn't shown any movement..."

"Now that you mention it, nothing's twisting or turning," Midoriya said, looking at his teacher.

Aizawa continues as everyone's still running through the hallway.

"If he isn't putting any obstacles in our way while we're running... then our opponent might not be able to observe and control the whole basement. There's the police squad that remained above, too. Maybe he's focusing his attention on them."

"Are you saying that he's limited in the area he can keep tabs on?" Rock Lock questioned.

"It's just a prediction," Aizawa stated. "He went into the basement to control it. If it's not that he has been assimilated into it, but he's moving around inside the walls to see and hear what's going on, then when he's manipulating the basement, it's possible that his body is also close. If an eye or ear from his main body is peeking through to try and block us... Then I can see him."

Y/N furrows her eyebrows, not liking Aizawa's prediction. She then hears something and she turns around, watching something form from the wall and push Aizawa into the hole of the other wall. Her eyes widen as she takes a step forward and about to save him, but Eijiro pushes Y/N out of the way. She falls, landing on her butt as Eijiro goes in and then Fat Gum successfully saved Aizawa, but...

"Eijiro!" Y/N shouted.

Fat Gum and Eijiro were pushed into this hole. Y/N sits there stunned to see her best friend separated from her. She can't leave him or else something bad will happen. She's sure of it and she does not like it. Claire and Anjali kneel down to her level and help her.

"Y/N, we need to keep going."

"She's right. They'll be fine. Kirishima's strong." Izuku agreed.

"But... Eijiro..."

Anjali bumped her snot against her face, pushing her to keep moving forward. Y/N sighed and nodded, looking back to where Eijiro and Fat Gum had gone.

"I'll find you, Eijiro. Be safe."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile, Chrono and Chisaki are walking through a long hallway with Eri in Chrono's arms while Blue is walking alongside Chisaki with a chain in his hand. A loud rumble was heard above the ceiling.