~ Chapter 28 ~

Y/N was staring at the logs in the fireplace as everyone else started the fire with the help of Shoto's flames and Momo's creation. She was thinking of how to start a fire. She looks around until her eyes set on a certain person she know.

"Yo, Testutetsu!"

Tetsutetsu immediately turned and his face was pink. He pointed at himself to see if she was talking to him. She nodded and told him to come here, saying she need his help with starting the fire. He nodded and headed her way. He kneeled down to her level.

"What do you need help with, Y/N?"

"Can you bring out your hand and turn them into steel?"

Tetsutetsu raised his eyebrow.

"Why?"

"Trust me."

He then did what she told him to and she grabbed it close to the fireplace. Y/N then brought out her hand and her nails turned into big claws before clanging it against the metal repeatedly. Tetsutetsu made a surprised grunt and noticed the sparks coming out towards the logs. Class A and B turned their head at the sound. Finally, fire started out from the logs.

"Wow... I didn't know I can do that!" Tetsutetsu exclaimed, pulling his arm away, turning it back to his normal skin.

"I looked through the internet. Blades against any blades can create spark." she explained.

"That's so cool and manly!!"

Y/N chuckled, knowing that Eijiro had a same 'manly' thing as his.

"Say, we haven't talked for a long time since you saved me from the robots. Wanna hang out?" he said.

"Sure. I actually wanted to talk to you."

"Ahaha! Great! Let's make our curry and we'll have some chat."

"Great. I gotta go and help my friends out."

"See you."

Y/N patted his shoulder before he walked back to his own classmates as Monoma told him to not go near her who's part of Class A, but he simply ignored him. She looked over to her friends as Hanta and Fumikage are standing behind Katsuki.

"Bakugo, use explosions to light this."

"Like I would, scum!"

Katsuki blasted the woods a little too much as it broke the fireplace. Y/N walked over to him.

"You know you could've a least be a little less explosive if you're going to create a fire."

"Like I know that, you idiot!"

"Don't be mad. Just trying to help. Oh, and I already started the fire with the help of Tetsutetsu's Quirk."

"Woah! Really? How?" Hanta asked.

"Simple. With blade against the blade, it created sparks."

"Like in the movie!"

"Exactly."

"That's smart, Y/N." Fumikage said.

"Tch!" Katsuki walked away, shoving his hands into his pockets.

After that, they finally finished making curry as they all shouted.

"Thanks for the food!"

Eijiro and Hanta gulped down the food fastily as Momo had eaten more than before.

"Yao-momo, you eat a lot, huh?" Mina said.

"Yes. My Quirk turns lipids into various atoms to create things, so the more I eat, the more I can make." Momo said.