~ Chapter 5 ~

"Which of these English sentences is wrong?"

"So normal..." Class 1-A commented.

"Everybody, heads up! Let's get this party started!"

Momo raised her hand as she answered the question correctly. Y/N was busy taking notes while listening as she organized them in order thanks to Eijiro's mom.

It was now lunch time in the cafeteria, where they can buy gourmet food for reasonable prices. Y/N is eating her (F/F) and chowed it down fast making Eijiro sweatdrop that she's already eating like a wild animal. She was sitting next to him along with Katsuki, Mina, Hanta, and Denki.

"Did you guys heard the news? About the dinosaur? They said it was Dime...Dimeoo..." Mina tried to say the name.

"Dimetrodon." Y/N corrected her.

"Yeah! I can't believe we already see the dinosaur suddenly here and out of nowhere like it was already living there." she said.

"I had a feeling there will be more dinosaurs coming here. Since they're roaming around freely. All thanks to the scientists that brought them back." Y/N stated.

"You should have seen that lizard dinosaur in person. It was huge and scary! I thought we were gonna die." Hanta sighed.

"You guys were there?! I'm so jealous!"

"Yeah." Denki agreed.

"It was nothing scary about that dinosaur." Katsuki scoffed.

"Yeah, right. You were already scared when you saw it. Your eyes was big." Y/N pointed out making him glare at her.

"I wasn't scared! I just find it odd for that thing to be there!"

"Yeah, whatever you say Bakubro." Eijiro smirked.

"Shut it, Weird Hair!"

"Again it's Kirishima."

"Just get used to it. Although, I don't like how he call me a lizard freak when I don't crawl like one."

"He called me Racoon Eyes."

"Dunce Face.."

"And he called me Elbows.."

"I call you guys whatever I want. It's easy for me to remember."

"Right..."

They now have the Hero Basic Training.

"I AM.....COMING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A NORMAL PERSON!!" All Might popped out from the door with a pose.

"It's All Might!"

"Wow, he really is a teacher!"

"That's a costume from the Silver Age, isn't it?"

"I teach Hero Basic Training. It's a subject where you train in different ways to learn the basics of being a hero. You'll take the most units of this subject! Let's get right into it! This is what we'll do today--Combat training!" All Might explained.

"Combat--!" Katsuki yelled in excitement as Y/N leaned away from his sudden loud voice.

"Training?" Izuku shakily said.

"And to go with that are these! Costumes made based on your quirk registrations and requests you sent in before school started." he said pressing the button to reveal the luggages with the numbers on it as they have costumes inside.

"After you change, gather in Ground Beta!"

"Yes, sir!"

Everyone took their luggages with their assigned number and headed towards the changing room once again. Y/N was excited to try on her costume that she had in mind.