~ Chapter 45 ~

"About the hero studies that are like a more serious version of the internships, where you go to where pro heroes work and help them... We talked about them at our facility meeting yesterday, and almost all the teachers, including the principal, thought you shouldn't do them." Aizawa stated, looking at his students.

"What?!"

"After we had that big meeting about it?" Eijiro questioned.

"But thinking about why we ended up in the dorms, I guess that make sense..." Denki said, playing with Mashirao's tail.

Katsuki slammed his hands on his desk and stood up.

"Serves you right!"

"Just because you probably won't be able to participate..." Toru mumbled with a sweatdrop.

Y/N rolled her eyes.

"But some think we won't be able to raise young heroes with our current policies, so we came to the decision that first years will only be allowed to go to agencies with a good track record of accepting work study students." Aizawa said, gazing with a serious look on his face.

Katsuki's body turned white with a tickmark on his head, making Y/N snort.

"I wonder if Gunhead's place will work..."

"Maybe I'll try contacting Selkie..."

"Damn it!" Katsuki exploded, making Y/N burst into laughter. "Shut up, Lizard Freak!"

Y/N while still laughing decided to dial Ryuko's number, hoping to work with her again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was now weekend in the morning. Y/N couldn't be more than happy to hear that Ryuko is accepting the work study with her as she look forward to working with her again and see how much she have improved her Quirk. Y/N was right now making Anjali look up and down with a dead rat in her hand and told her to kneel and sit as she train her. Y/N then told her to play dead as she did. She wanted her to play dead incase someone tries to hurt her or willing to capture her by using a sleeping dart.

"Good job, Anjali!"

Y/N handed her the dead rat as she happily ate it. Eijiro and Fumikage are sitting in the table as they were looking on the interaction while Denki and Mineta are brushing their teeth.

"A day off, huh?" Denki questioned.

"We were rushing around with the special training and provisional licensing exam so I'm glad we can take it easy today..." Mineta said.

Y/N suddenly heard rushing footsteps and turned to see Izuku zooming in fast with his Quirk. Anjali quickly jumped away as Izuku leaves dust behind him.

"Morning!"

"He sure is in a rush..."

"Take it easy, man..." Mineta said.

"Those two over there have their provisional license training course on the weekend, huh?" Denki asked.

Y/N and Anjali walked over to the window to see Katsuki and Shoto walking away from the dorm. Y/N couldn't hear what they were saying but she could tell that Katsuki is getting pissed off to what Shoto was telling him like he was being lectured. Suddenly, Katsuki's loud voice boomed the dorm from outside.

"I said, shut up! Walk behind me, damn it!"

Y/N and Anjali rolled their eyes at his childish behavior.

"We're having a study session with Yao-momo today." Denki informed, looking at Y/N, Anjali, Eijiro, and Fumikage. "You guys wanna come?"

"Sorry, we're busy today, too." Eijiro said.