~ Chapter 32 ~

"The end, you say?" Shigaraki questioned. "Don't be ridiculous. I've only just begun. Justice... peace... I'll destroy this garbage heap that you put a lid on with such vague ideas! It was for that purpose that I set All Might apart and started gathering people to my cause... Don't be ridiculous. This is the beginning... Kurogiri!"

A red string goes through Kurogiri, scaring Magne. He lets out a scream, shaking his head, yelling that he can't see anything.

"I played around with his inside and made him unconscious. He is not dead." Edgeshot says, appearing behind Kurogiri. "Ninpo: Thousand Sheet Pierce! This man was always a nuisance. I'll have him sleep."

"Didn't I tell you earlier that it'd be in your best interests to stay put?" Gran Torino stated. "Kenji Hikiishi, Atsushiro Sako, Shuichi Iguchi, Himiko Toga, Jin Bubaigawara, Barbara Minerva, Henry Wu. With little information and time, the police officers worked through the night to determine your true identities. Do you understand? There's nowhere left for you to run. Hey Shigaraki, can I ask where your boss is?"

"This... This is... unsatisfying... Don't be ridiculous..." Shigaraki mumbled.

"Where is he right now?" All Might demanded.

"Go away... Disappear..."

"Shigaraki!"

"I hate you!"

Suddenly, a black warp gate appears and the noises of the Nomus are heard as they're trying to get through the warp gate. Everyone seem shocked to see them coming out of nowhere.

"Nomus! They came from nowhere!" Kamui Woods exclaimed.

Y/N and Katsuki stayed together as she wrapped the egg around her jacket that's tied to her waist and tied it around her neck and chest as a baby carrier.

"Edgeshot, what about Kurogiri?!" Gran Torino yelled.

"He's still unconscious! He didn't do it!" Edgeshot yelled back.

"They just keep coming!"

All Might points to Kamui Woods.

"Kamui Woods! Do not let them go under any circumstances!"

"Yes, sir!"

Y/N feels something rise in her throat, making her gag and opened her mouth to see black liquid warp gate spilling out of her. She choked it out, yelling as she disappears along with Katsuki with the same black liquid as hers. All Might yelled out the two students' name and tried to grab them, but it was too late.

"Noooo!!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everything was pitch black for her for a moment as she was tasting the most disgusting black gunk. Finally, she could feel air and see light. She collapsed on the ground, luckily on her back and started coughing, staring at the ground.

"Damn it... the hell...?" Katsuki coughed.

"Gross..." Y/N coughed.

She stare down at the egg to find it good and okay much to her relief.

"Sorry, L/N, Bakugo." the deep voice starts.

They looked up and they were frozen to see the one and only All For One and his intimidation were much more dangerous than others around.

"Huh?!" Katsuki hissed.

"Shit..."

Y/N hears the sound of liquid and turned to see the League of Villains, including Dr. Wu out of the same black liquid warp gate from their mouth. She backed away next to Katsuki, glaring at the villains.