~ Chapter 60 ~

As November neared its end...

"We're going to take care of her here at U.A. along with Blue." Aizawa said as Hado was ponytailing Eri's hair.

"I didn't think I'd be able to see her again so soon for so long!" Izuku exclaimed in shock.

"This is great! We are so gonna have fun, Eri and Blue!" Y/N exclaimed in excitement, hugging Eri who hugs back.

Anjali and Blue are playing a tug of war on Mr. Carrot.

"Hey." Eijiro greeted, kneeling down to her level with a wave.

"Oh, yay, it's Eri!" Ochaco smiled.

"You remind me of my little sister." Tsu said. "Welcome."

"Thank you." Eri smiled at everyone and Y/N.

"How did this come about...?"

"She couldn't stay at the hospital forever." Aizawa said, pointing for everyone to go outside including the third years as he continue to explain. "It looks like Eri was abandoned by her parents. And the head of the Shie Hassaikai, who's related to her by blood, has been in coma for a long time, so she currently has nowhere to go."

"And, you might've already heard from Mr. Aizawa, but the horn that Eri's Quirk is released from..."

"Yes, I heard that it'd gotten smaller and was fine now..." Eijiro said.

"It's starting to get bigger again slowly." Mirio said.

"Then, in order to keep that from happening again...?" Ochaco started.

"That's how it is." Aizawa said. "So that's why we're taking care of her instead of sending her to an orphanage. We'll watch her in the teachers' dorm. We'll see how she is and help her find a way to live with that great power. There are things we need to check, too... Anyway, we'll take things step by step."

"That sounds like a lot of work for you, Mr. Aizawa." Tsu stated.

Mirio raised a hand.

"That's where I come in! I'm on a temporary absence from school, and I'm friends with Eri! I'm sure you're all busy, but stop by and visit sometime."

"Of course!" Eijiro, Y/N, Izuku, Ochaco, and Tsu nodded.

"Sorry to be asking this of you already, third year, but can you take care of her for a while?"

"Roger! Let's play Othello!"

"Can we join you?" Izuku asked.

"Class A, go back to the dorm. You have guests arriving soon."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Achoo!" Fumikage sneezed, nearly dropping the egg in his hand.

"You sick, Fumikage? Are you okay?" Y/N asked.

"No, I'm in good health. My mucus membrane was just doing its job."

"Huh. How's the egg?"

"Doing fine. The crack is getting bigger at any minute."

"The birth will come soon. I can't wait to see it."

"Yeah. I'm interested to see this dinosaur."

"How's your egg, Shoto?" Y/N asked, looking over to him.

"Good." Shoto nodded, holding the egg with a blanket wrapped around it.

The door was knocked and Tenya immediately went over to the door.