~ Chapter 8 ~

"I can't believe we let them escape after they made a big show of trespassing. They caught us completely unguarded, huh? More importantly, we must make sure the students are safe." stated Nezu looking to where the two villains have disappeared.

The heroes nodded and split up to search for them.

"If this many pro heroes have gathered here, then it looks like they did not attack the whole school." predicted Shoto while rubbing the back of his neck.

"Midoriya! Are you guys alright?" Eijiro called, running towards Izuku and All Might.

"Ah!! Kirishima, wait!" Izuku tried to stop him not wanting him to see All Might's secret form.

The big concrete wall blocked his path by Cementos. He told him to gather in front of the gate and they will deal with the injured here.

"That makes sense! Roger that! Hey, he said to gather in front of the gate!"

Eijiro ran back to the group as he told them.

"Do you think he'll be okay?" Y/N asked.

"Yeah! I'm sure! Also, I'm glad that you're okay."

"Same here. Also..."

"Hm?"

To the sudden surprise, Y/N whacked Eijiro on the head, creating a big bump.

"You idiot! 'I didn't get to show off!' What the heck is that?! We are in the middle of the battle and you're trying to show off?!"

"Well, I-"

"No! Think about the reality instead of thinking about your fantasy! Got it?!" she yelled poking his cheek repeatedly.

"Yes, Y/N!!" he cried.

"Stupid, stupid..." she sighed walking away towards the stairs.

"You have a weird friend. But she is right about one thing, you're stupid." Katsuki commented.

"I should really listen to Y/N. She always worry."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"....16, 17, 18, 19, 20." counted the man wearing a coat and hat.

"Other than the boy with both legs seriously injured, everyone seems unharmed."

"Ojiro-kun. I heard you were fired up this time. You were strong by yourself, right?"

The invisible girl named Toru who was wearing the gloves and shoes was asking Mashirao feeling worried and impressed. He sweatdropped and thought that everyone was by themselves, feeling a bit embarrassed.

"Where were you, Hagakure?"

"In the landslide area! Todoroki-kun was super strong. I was surprised!"