Prologue

"And now ladies and gentlemen that we are halfway through the evening. We'd like to offer a special treat to our discriminating buyers. Seasoning we will preview a new action with a development. A creature of the future. Ladies and gentlemen, please be warned! This is the perfect planet as the two most dangerous creatures that have ever walked the earth. The Indoraptor!" the man on the podium announced as the door slid open to reveal the giant creature in the cage.

Growls and roars were heard as the cage rolled for the audience to get a closer look. The man with a laser stick tazed the dinosaur making it roar in pain, surprising them.

"A woman who had her Quirk bloomed at age 5. She's 16 year old and her Quirk can transform her full body into the Indoraptor. She's a special girl with a special hybrid dinosaur Quirk. Her name is Y/N L/N. Family deceased. The perfect weapon of the modern age built for combat with tactical responses more acute than any human soldier and heroes and villains."

The Indoraptor roared in pain and tried to bite the soldier off to stop tazing her, but they kept on doing it. She revealed to have sports toe claws that are similar to those of a Velociraptor, and its color is primarily black with a (F/C) streak running from the base of the neck to its tail. Her body length is about half of that of its predecessor. Possesses hands with four fingers; an opposable thumb and three main digits. The shape of her head bears a resemblance to that of a Tyrannosaurus Rex, and has a sprinkled red mark around the eye orbit. The skin around the Indoraptor's mouth is flaky and peeling away in some areas, possibly a result of genetic instability inherited from the source materials used to create it. Her mouth is also sickly-looking, with ragged teeth.

"The intelligence push of comparable to the Velocipraptor. By ol' specs include a sense of smell and trying to respond to a pulse coded laser targeting system. Enabling it to isolate and track prey in complex environments. Viola!" the man nodded at the soldier as he aim the laser gun at one of the audience on their chest as he explained.

"Now, first, the laser sets the target."

The growl was heard and they turned to see the Indoraptor turning her head to see the laser on their chest.

"The acoustic signal triggers the attack."

With that they clicked the sound making the dinosaur go crazy and gripped the cage trying to attack the people with lasers as she roared. The people screamed in fear and backed away. She scratched the cage to break free and kill whatever sound they made with the laser.

"Desirable is relentless. Now modifications are still being made." he added.

"20 million!" someone called.

"T-This is a special human with a gifted Quirk not for sale." he stuttered.

"41!"

Y/N growled not wanting to be sold by some disgusting rich people to make them look wealth.

"Well, it is still a special type, but..."

"23!"

"24!"

The man had no word as he hesitated and looked at the man in glasses who nodded at him.

"$24 million." he declared making you scream/roar in terror and shock.

"25 million!" they object.

"Do I hear 26?"

"26!"

"Any advance on 26?"

"27!"

The other man in white lab coat stomped over to the man and asked what he was doing.