Chapter 94

HI PEOPLE!! DID Y'ALL MISS ME?!

Hope you guys like this chapter. Pleaseee vote and comment through the chapter, you have no idea how much it means to me and how much it makes me smile!! It literally serves as food for me to update more and more! Besides, this chapter is fully Hazmine and I'm sure you guys will love it cuz I really enjoyed writing it!! So, please do interact with me haha!!

Also, if you haven't already, be sure to check the google forms link in one of my last messages on my board!! It'll be really helpful to us all, I promise!!

Thank you so much! I love you all <3

"It's Wednesday tomorrow, right?" Harry checked with me to which I'd shook my head no, laying in the dark noticing how the clock's hand had just moved, showing that it was just past one-thirty.

Harry and I had put on some music - a playlist we'd curated together after merging our individual one's a long time ago. Harry's music taste was quite experimental - he didn't exactly have a particular type of music he liked to listen to the most, though he did prefer a lot of 80's and 90's music, things he'd heard a lot growing up.

"Stevie Nicks." He'd answered me once, when I'd asked him who his favourite artist was, without wasting a single second to answer me. "She's a legend - I've always loved her. Gemma, Mum and Robin - we all always have. Even Dad."

"I mean, she's Stevie Nicks. How can you not adore her?" I'd responded because I agreed with him - she truly was a legend.

But the two of us, myself in particular, were super lucky that our music taste fit each other because it meant we weren't having to listen to music that we didn't potentially like. That was always a big thing for me because I was someone who listened to a particular type of music and couldn't imagine having to listen to music that I wasn't interested in. I also would hate the idea of Harry having to listen to music that he didn't like just because of me but more importantly, not appreciate what music I liked since I always felt rather passionate about it.

"Of course you got into Taylor a lot in your teen years but who, would you say, was the person you heard the most growing up?" Harry asked me that same day.

"Paul McCartney, for sure." I'd responded. "Who could go wrong with The Beatles, to be honest?"

"Absolute legends, all of them. The Beatles, Fleetwood Mac, The Rolling Stones." Harry had smiled softly. "They're my biggest inspirations. I want to have that lifestyle, whether it's with the band or not."

And that's what we'd found ourselves talking about, one Monday evening, though Harry had confused it for Tuesday.

"Nope, it's Tuesday." I'd replied to him, my voice subtle in the darkness of the night as we lay still, despite it being rather late. Neither of us were tired. I was surprised, how Harry hadn't began yawning or decided to sleep as he was a rather early sleeper. "Do you remember the other day, you'd told me when we were going to Gemma's how you'd want a lifestyle like a lot of your favourite icons, whether it was with or without the band?" I'd turned to face him, only to notice that my question had thrown him off-guard and he'd now abandoned whatever it was that he'd wanted to say to answer me. He'd merely nodded his head in response, his eyebrows furrowed in confusion as to where I was going with the question. "What do you mean without the band? I thought you lot were just taking a quick break."

"It's a flexible term in the contract we signed - how long the break is for. The estimate is eighteen months but essentially it's whenever we decide to come back." Harry replied. "You'll probably hate me for this but I can't help but feel quite excited, Jasmine. I can't wait to make the kind of music that I love. I long for that personal growth where I can see my own writing skills get better. Maybe I'm being selfish, but I am excited at the prospect."