Bonus Quarantine Chapter

Fun fact about me- Winnie the Pooh is my fave cartoon to this day 🥺 and I might have cried at age 7 when Christopher Robin left and I may have also cried in the Winnie the Pooh move that came out a couple years ago.

As we're all cooped up, self-isolating (hopefully) here's a bonus chapter of what I imagine it would be like if Jasmine and Harry were self-isolating.

Also, I'm hoping so badly that I changed the children's names - YES CHILDREN - properly because at first I wrote the names I'd planned for their kids but then I was like I want them to be a bit more of a surprise since the names actually stem from some plotline and so I went back to change the names. Let me know if there's been a mistake!

Oscar is Amy's brother by the way!

Anyway, hope you guys like it :) it's SUPER long!

Vote and comment, let me know what you think!!

Harry's day had been stressful all day, with so many calls back and forth between him and management about what will happen to his tour. Miss Rona's desire to tour the world meant that we all had to either stay home or fall prey to it and so  pre-planned tours, like Harry's upcoming tour, had to be cancelled. And that was what Harry was currently arranging.

Since we were meant to go back to London in two weeks before Harry's tour had started, the travel ban and quarantine rules meant we were stuck in California with Mason, Isla and Molly.

Molly, only a couple months old and slightly ill, was currently asleep and the twins, Isla and Mason were playing snakes and ladders with Harry and I. But every so often, Harry had to leave the room to answer his phone. And each time he got up, Isla would get annoyed, more and more as each time went.

"Isla, love, please be a good girl for Mummy." Harry said to her when she groaned loudly and threw herself back on the play mat upon hearing Harry's phone ring again. "I'll be back in literally a moment, okay? I promise."

"You always say that." She says but Harry leaves the room before he can hear that.

I sigh, picking Isla up from the bed and gently pulling her closer to me.

"Daddy's very very worried, hun." I say to her, raking a hand through her hair as I smile at Mason, who's sitting quietly across from us. He smiles back at me, softly as he fixes his curly locks to the side. "Just let today pass and from tomorrow, he'll be all ours, okay?"

"Okay." Mason nods but Isla just huffs.

"Who's turn was it?" I say and Isla doesn't take longer than a second to reply.

"Daddy's." She says.

"I'll roll for him, yeah?" I say, reaching forth for the dice but she pulls my arm away.

"Okay, how about you both go to the garden for a while right now and afterwards we can play snakes and ladders properly."

"No!" Isla whines but luckily Harry comes in right then.

"Alright, I'm done." Harry says. "I promise. Look, I'm turning my phone off now." He shows Isla as he walks towards us. "Let's play."

"What happened?" I ask as he takes a seat in his place and he rolls the dice with Isla in his lap, still a little grumpy but glad to be with him.

"We've postponed the entire tour." He says. "They're going to inform the other's but I want to call Mabel later. She's become a good friend lately and I feel the need to tell her myself."

"Yeah, that's fair." I say as it's my turn to roll the dice.

"Mummy! You got a 6!" Mason says. "You can have another turn!"