IMPORTANT NOTICE

Hey guys!

I have written about this in the previous update but I would like to clarify and explain what I'm doing.

Now, I have been wanting to do this for some time but I just never had the time- until yesterday. So, I basically made an Instagram account solely dedicated to my Wattpad account. Now this account is basically just me promoting my works- all three of them. But it isn't limited to that. This account is mainly for your benefit.

The account username is the same as my Wattpad username: 

Since I started it today, you might want to just go and check it out- so far I've just posted some pictures of the front covers of each book and then the white separator stuff, so yes it is empty. But I do feel like I'm talking to nobody with nobody following me yet! So, hurry up and go and follow it and I can become active on it and interact with you lot. Also, please do not attempt to follow me on my personal account! I will, sadly, decline the request. This is just because I prefer to keep my personal account to be for just family and friends who know me personally. This, new, account is just for you lot! I've clarified to my family and friends to not follow me on it since I would like to keep it separate.

Also, let's spread love, and only love on that account. I feel that by opening up an account it might bring you readers closer to each other and so for that reason, please do be nice to each other. Remember Harry: TREAT PEOPLE WITH KINDNESS!

Finally, this isn't just for 'I'm Mrs Styles'... many of you know that I also write Beyond the Cameras and Friends for Pretend- not often but I do. This one Wattpad account will be used for all three books.

Now, let's get on with what sorts of stuff I'll be doing on that account:

-Previews
Yep, previews of upcoming chapters. That's something I think everyone would love a lot since you guys always ask for updates and by doing this you get sneak peeks of updates. For example- I currently have up till Chapter 62 written breifly on Wattpad and now I'm writing it properly and editing it. Maybe in the next few days, I might post a preview of one of those chapters.

-Talks and posts on Mental Health
So, this is of course because all of my works relate to Mental Health. And my main aim by writing is to help eradicate the stigma. I want to therefore raise awareness on it as you all know by now. So, every once in a while, I might just write some small post on mental health and you all can comment and say what you think on those matters.

-Pictures of inspiration

This will include maybe a particular lyric that triggered a part of my chapter or even the whole chapter. It might even include just an aesthetic picture that made me feel like writing.

-Shout-outs

I believe in appreciating your readers a lot because without you lot I don't get the motivation to write and so special love goes out to you lot and I have to make sure you know that.

-Planning photographs

I often draft on paper and this therefore links to previews. You guys can see first- like first first  drafts of old chapters without all the editing and stuff. It'll be cringey but it just shows how humans can improve on a daily basis. It will also include planning of future chapters and that's why it links to previews as you all will get a rough feel of what might happen soon.

-Things I imagine in the chapter
This would include outfits or texts between characters in actual phone text format. It could be a scenery, or an actual scene, perhaps a manip or an edit of characters.

-Competitions
I have a few ideas for competitions so that I can get you lot involved on board. So, that's something I'd like to try with you all!

-Votes and Polls

All users of Instagram will know the comments, polls and questions stickers on Instagram stories and we could use those very well for feedback and ideas. It's a nice way for us to get closer as writer and reader.

HOWEVER! This can only work if you guys want to. If this is something you all are interested in- we can give a trial and see how it works. If you like the idea, go and follow @irmina_95 on Instagram and I'll get an idea of how many people like this idea. Once you've done it, just comment a quick 'done' here on this chapter.

I really want this to work out- this is something I'd love to do so please let's try to get this to work!

If you don't have an Instagram, comment here and I'll see what I can do about it because I don't want anyone to miss out- I love you all equally!

So that's that!

Last note- guys please check out my other two books and let me know what you think- I need some motivation there!!

And that's that! I'm off for today! Talk to you all tomorrow! x