Chapter 23

~.~.~.~

Unknown: On tour with Harry and the others? I wonder if it's your first time going on tour or if you've been doing so for a year...

~.~.~.~

"Keep this card with you at all times." Harry presses a VIP card in my hand whilst I fix my sleeves of my white knitted, embroidered jumper. "Do you have another neck thing? For the cards?" Harry asks the others as he realises that my card didn't exactly have one and since we were at the arena now, it was a must for me to walk around with one of these.

"What, a strangler? For you? I wish I did." Zayn smirks and they both laugh.

"Savage." Louis laughs and the man who was handing the cards takes one of them out of his pocket, handing it over to Harry.

"Pass me your card." He asks and I hand it to him as we are led to the boys' dressing room. Harry immediately attaches the card onto the lanyard and gives it back to me once that's done. "Once you leave the dressing room for anything, you have to walk around with this, Jaz." Harry said and I nod my head, understanding but the simple instruction making me feel slightly nervous by itself. I can't say much since we all reach the dressing room which had One Direction written on it in huge. Louis opens the door, allowing us all to file inside.

"Alright. You have an hour till you start rehearsing. Don't be late." Paul says to the boys in a warning tone.

"Don't worry." Liam assures him.

"I can't not." He mutters, walking out of the room, causing the boys to protest and Eleanor and Sophia burst out laughing immediately. We all take a seat on the sofas available.

"What do you guys usually do here?" I ask, looking over at Harry who's beside me.

"We just chill, I guess." He frowns in thought. "I don't know, what do we usually do?" He looks at the other boys.

"Before the actual show, we'll be getting ready, getting or mics attached, getting dressed and all." Louis answers after a bit, looking up from his phone.

"But I guess before the rehearsal and sound-checks, we just chill." Liam agrees with Harry.

"Quite frequently, we'd be sleeping." Zayn says.

"Yeah, but that's after long travelling and when we haven't had much sleep." Liam says.

"A few shows in, you'll see us sprawled us across the sofa, the floor, asleep." Louis chuckles.

"The floor too?" I laugh.

"Yeah. There's not enough space for all of us on the sofas." Niall says.

"Well, I mean, sometimes, we'll just sleep in the tour bus too." Louis says.

"Louis always sleeps in the tour bus. Even at night, whilst we're all in the hotels." Harry says to me.

I nod my head.

"Oh and usually, we get small mini interviews in here by news spokespeople or journalists." Niall adds, getting up and walking out of the room.

"Personally, I love the tour bus." Liam tells.

"I think Louis is the one who loves the tour bus the most." Zayn points out.

"Of course he does. If you can't find Louis in the hotel room, we all know he's going to be in the tour bus."