Chapter 5

Harry's POV

It's nearing evening when I reach their home and I knock on the door. Alice comes to open the door and at her legs is Amy who's crying and clutching onto Alice's leg. On seeing me, she stops for a second before starting to cry again.

"Hi Harry." Alice says.

"Hey." I reply with a smile. She opens the door wider for me to come inside and then she closes it behind me. "What happened to Amy? Why's she crying?"

"She's just being a bit cranky. She's not even really crying. She just wants ice-cream."

"Oh..kay." I reply and think of something. I bend down to Amy's height. "What happened Amy? You want ice-cream, eh?" I ask her, holding her hand. She uses her other hand to wipe her eyes, despite there not being any tears and she nods.

"But Amy's got to eat her lunch before." Alice says.

"Oh you haven't eaten yet?" I ask and she frowns. "Come with me. I'll feed you your lunch okay? And then we'll have ice-cream together." She shakes her head no.

"Ice- Cream!" She screams.

"Okay... How about we go to the park and I'll get you ice- cream yeah?"

"Park?!" She says excitedly. "Ice-Cream?!"

"Yeah."

"Amy go!" She says very happy.

"But Amy has to eat her lunch first."

She sighs. "No."

"Okay then. Alice, we all will go and have chocolate flake ice cream in the park okay? Amy isn't eating her lunch so Amy will stay home." I look at Alice and whilst I get up Amy grips onto my hand, pulling me back down.

"No!! Amy come! Amy eat ice- cream! Amy go park with Harry."

"So you'll have your lunch?" I ask her, crouched back down.

She sighs, very dramatically may I add. "Okay... Amy eat lunch. Harry feed Amy?" She says.

"Alright." I nod my head and hold her hand as Alice leads us to the living room where everyone is sitting, chatting. Alice hands me Amy's plate of sandwich and I sit Amy down in my lap, sitting next to Alice.

I say hi to everyone before looking back at Amy. "See, it's only half, Amy, okay?" She nods her head and takes it from me hesitantly.

"How did the interview go, Harry?" Mum asks.

"Yeah. It went good." I push my hair back.

"Why did you take so long to come back?" Robin asks.

"Oh, I was at Niall's for a while and then I went out."

"Ah, how is Niall?"

"Yeah, he's good." I smile.

"Amy finished." Amy says to me patting my arm.

"Let's see." I say and she shows me her plate. "Oh well done Amy! Such a good girl!" I tell her, pinching her cheek gently and she giggles.

"Amy want water."

"Okay, come on. Let's go and get you a cup. And wipe you down."

"I'll get it." Jasmine says from beside her mum. I look at her for a while before smiling at her and she smiles a tight-lipped smile back. "Alice, do you need the baby wipes for her too?"

"Yeah, I'm going to need to sterilise her bottle though, so I'll come with you." Alice replies and gets up and the two go out of the room together.