Chapter 4

Hey guys I have to clarify that this is a fanfiction meaning that if things don't go according to how they're meant to in real life, it's because it's fiction. I try to be inspired by real life events but I won't copy them and live by them.

Harry's POV

I was at an interview all morning today and it was nice to get back into the things that we were used to doing. Promo was ending soon and this was one of our last few interviews before the beginning of the tour that was scheduled for next month and we'd instantly be leaving to go to Columbia. It was a little bit of a busy time since we would have to still get wedding planning and preparation done even whilst I was away. But it was worth working around because I didn't want anything to go wrong. I would much rather be sitting backstage and be on FaceTime with everyone as though I was present there. It was why we were trying to get the food tasting and the cake tasting before I left. Anything else like wedding invitations and decor could happen whilst I was away.

And of course, since I tried to remain quite private about my personal life, this certainly made the headlines. And it was one of the first things that I was asked about in the interview today that Niall and I had to make our way to early in the morning since it was in a different city to the one we were in, which was Sydney.

Frank Stall, also known as Smallzy, was very friendly and whilst he behaved quite open at times, it was still an extremely comfortable interview which I was happy about because it meant that I was comfortable to answer the questions properly.

"Who is this girl you've been seen with, Harry?" He asked and Niall just looked at me, pretending that even he didn't know who it was. Niall was extra excited today and it just brought the excitement levels in me so the pair of us were just laughing around the entire time.

"Um, she's someone." I said, trying my hardest to not give everything away in one interview since if I did, people would begin to question it. I usually always gave vague answers on purpose and this time wasn't going to be any different.

"Our Harry boy loves being secretive." Niall said and I rolled my eyes at that.

"Your fans, having the best detective skills ever, don't you think they do?" He asked, going off track for a second.

"They do. You know once I saw this post where they had all our birthdays, birth times and hospitals. Like, how they know this stuff is beyond me." Niall said, expressing how mindblown he gets.

"Yeah, it's honestly insane. I wouldn't be surprised if they work in the MI5 or something." I said with a laugh.

"Yeah, so they found out who this pretty young lady is: Jasmine Cecilia Greene." He reads out.

"Hmm, that rings a bell." I said as a joke, pretending to not know who he was talking about as I put a finger and thumb on my chin to show that I was in deep thought but I laughed it off. "Yeah, no. I guess, the fans are just that great and there's another example."

"So, they got it right?" Frank checks and I nodded my head. "So, who is it?"

"Let's just say that she's very important." I said with a laugh.

"As in, like she's a queen of somewhere or something?" He asked and I just laughed, shaking my head.

"What he doesn't want to say is that he's whipped." Niall said bluntly and it caused me to glare at him, faking to be annoyed. "It's okay, Harry." Niall wraps his arm around me, treating me like a baby which only caused me to laugh.

"He's whipped?" Frank laughed.

"Yeah. The boys and I are getting our speeches and suits ready cuz we think there's going to be a Mrs in One Direction." Niall said and honestly, as he said that, I couldn't feel more grateful to have such a great friend. He'd done it for me and all I had to do was pretend to be annoyed at him, trying to get him to be quiet.