Chapter 15

Chapter dedicated to Sal_H_xx! xx Thanks for votes!

After our conversation that day, things had turned different and I wasn't yet sure if it was for a positive turn or not since I was still quite awkward and nervous. But Harry was definitely more cautious and gave me my space which I was grateful for.

It was a couple days later when I was woken up in the morning by knocking coming from the main door. I wanted for nothing but for it to stop but it didn't seem like it would and the only way I could do that was by making my way downstairs and answering it myself since Harry, who was asleep beside me, clearly didn't make any effort to as he was fast asleep.

When I get to the main door, I open it and standing there is Louis dressed in a black Addidas sweatshirt and black jeans, with a wide smile spread across his face.

"Hey Jasm- Wait you're not ready?" He says looking as he notices that I'm still in my pyjamas.

"For what?" I frown but a millisecond later, I remember exactly what he was talking about. Harry and the other boys decided that we would all go out for breakfast today and it seemed that we'd forgotten about it. "Oh my gosh, Harry and I slept in. I'm so sorry." I said, worried.

"Oh, don't apologise." Louis shakes his head. "Do you know if-" He begins but is interrupted with a sleepy Harry walking down the stairs at that exact moment.

"Hey Louis." Harry says, yawning as he walks over to us.

"I told you we were going for breakfast Harry." Louis sighs.

"I know, I'm sorry." Harry replies. "Come inside. We'll get ready as quick as possible." He says as I move out of the way, allowing Louis to come inside right then.

With that, Harry takes Louis into the living room and I make my way up to the bedroom immediately, not liking that people were waiting because of us. It doesn't take me long to figure an outfit out and I change into it in the ensuite, taking a super quick shower. All the while, Harry's still downstairs.

It's by the time I was doing my makeup when Harry was entering the room and he was shocked that I was already almost ready.

"Slow down!" Harry said as he joked an annoyed tone of voice.

However it didn't take him too long either. We both essentially just sped through our morning by getting ready in fifteen minutes rather than how ever long we usually would take.

When we got to the cafe, around half an hour later, we realised we were only very slightly late - by ten minutes - but the others had all turned up regardless which did make it look really bad.

When Liam had asked why we were all late, Louis and Niall both pointed fingers at Harry. Harry huffed, annoyed.

"Just cuz I'm the youngest, you all pick on me." Harry had said, frowning and they laughed at him, continuing the conversation as we took a seat at the table.

We weren't there for too long though. We only had around half an hour on our hands and I'd found out that the boys had an interview shortly after which Harry wanted to take me to. He said that it would be fun for me to see how things happen 'behind the screen'. But when I realised Eleanor and Sophia weren't tagging along, I'd found my presence there quite strange.

"You don't have to, if you don't want to." He'd said as we made our way out of the cafe.

"I don't mind." I said.

"It's honestly up-"

"Don't say that. I'm the worst at decision-making. Just tell me what to do."