Chapter 62

Hope you like this chapter!
Vote, comment and share as alwayssss

Love you guys♥

The next day Harry and I had a chilled out day where we returned to the original hotel room and continued our snow ball fight from before. We made snow angels, something Harry encouraged me to do, and after that we just lay down, talking amongst each other.

"I can see why you like snow so much." Harry said at one point as he laid beside me in his snow angel, some snow beginning to fall on us then.

I just smiled at him softly.

"But you also make it that much fun. Watching you run around, laugh and smile, with your hair flying around... you make it seem like it's so much fun that other people would have to find it fun too." He said to which I just smiled softly.

The day after that, we went on a road trip with the windows down, music up and snacks packed. It was one of the scenic routes that Harry had been advised to take by a mutual friend he knew here. We spent the whole day outside just enjoying ourselves whilst Anthony stayed at the hotel. It was a good thing because the snow had melted by this point and so driving became easier. Harry, luckily agreed to me driving some of the way with the sat-nav on, routing our entire destination-less journey. We stopped at loads of mini villages to look around and see how it was, but one of my favourite places we went to was a village called Spiez, it had a Romanesque church and a Medieval castle that we stopped to visit. We had dinner at a hotel-restaurant place and we basically just were on the road for the entire day, driving around.

We stopped in Bern for a night because we thought we should give some more time to the capital city than we originally planned on doing. So we stayed the night at a hotel there before visiting some key places there that we thought we should have definitely checked out. We also done some shopping there the day after that. And then we returned back to Zermatt where our hotel room was.

The next few days, we just enjoyed our time in and about the hotel room, we visited a very famous castle nearby us and enjoyed ourselves there. We also rode the infamous train, the Glacier Express and it was absolutely amazing. I think it was definitely one of my favourite things on the trip, even though it was absolutely scary when it was going on narrow but tall bridges above rivers. When it went through caves, however it was so amazing. It was different to what we would experience generally and so it was beyond fascinating. Harry had his hand around my shoulder the entire time we were on the train and he kept pointing out different things for me to focus on. When we were going above the water, he kept teasing me to try to get me afraid, by saying things like "oh no, the bridge is gonna snap any minute now... did you feel that?" And I'd just roll my eyes at him. At the end, we asked a couple to take a picture of us both with the beautiful scenery behind us.

Yesterday we went to this gorgeous valley, Valle Verzasca, that had a very cute picturesque vibe to it. The river water was so pure, it was unbelievable. Harry and I had a picnic there along the rocky land. It was so crazy because despite all the snow that had fallen a couple days before, it was absolutely bright and sunny and super warm. A lot of people in the area were jumping in the river, and bungee jumping was very popular. So, of course, Harry, too, dived into the river from the bridge just for fun. I'd recorded him using the boomerang effect on Instagram and posting it on my story after tagging him. When he walked back over to me, he was drenched and I was laughing at him.

"You're lucky we have our bags in the car." I said to him.

"Oh yeah, we do, don't we?" He remembered, sighing in relief. "You should do that aswell. It's actually so thrilling."

"Never, omg." I shook my head. "That's like all my fears put in one." I say and he laughs, wiping his face with his hand.

And before we knew it, it was time for us to go back to London. But Harry wasn't done with his surprises, clearly. On the way to Switzerland, we came in the eurotunnel, but seemingly, on the way back we were taking a ferry cruise home.