Chapter 111

When Harry was leaving for his week in the States, for the Music awards and for finishing up with the filming of the music video for the album, I couldn't deny that every fibre in me wished I was well enough to go along with Harry.

I couldn't add to his stress by being a liability in crutches - unable to walk and emotional as anything. He deserved to enjoy himself.

The goodbye was incredibly hard - as though we weren't going to see each other for atleast a month, not a week. As the flight was around dawn, Harry managed to get in some sleep earlier in the night but woke up a few hours before his flight so he could quickly get his bag sorted.

It was around four in the morning when I'd woken up from my sleep to him trying to shut the door to the ensuite as quiet as possible. His face scrunched in dread as he turned to look over at the bed where I was, hoping he hadn't woken me up.

"I'm so sorry, love." Harry sighed, walking right over to me, his purple toothbrush now on the dressing table.

That wasn't my concern at that point. He was already wearing his coat and shoes. It looked as though he'd rushed back in after forgetting something, seeing as he was already completely ready.

I sat up, as quick as I could without putting too much pressure on my leg. Harry insisted that I go back to sleep but after noticing I wasn't about to listen to him, he helped me sit up.

"Wha- isn't it early?" I rubbed my eyes, a yawn leaving my lips involuntarily. Harry bent down, leaving a kiss on my hair quickly, before going back to his bag.

"The flight's actually an hour earlier - I got it wrong. Liam - um - called me to check I was up about twenty minutes ago." He went through his bag, and then looked as though he did a quick mental checklist to see that he didn't forget anything this time. "So I, uh, quickly packed my bag and. . . the car's going to be here in five minutes." He seemed distracted.

"Okay, hold on," I watched him rush around the room for a few other things. He was frantic and I hated seeing him like that. I should have been up earlier. "Look at me, babe." I called for his attention. "Is there anything I can help you with?" I reached forth for my crutches, getting out of bed.

"Hey, hey, babe. No, you-" He began, but I shook my head as I rolled my eyes at him, letting him know I wasn't having it. "I - I didn't tell you but I bought something I was thinking of wearing to the awards show but I haven't shown it to them yet-"

"Don't tell me you lost your outfit." I'd laughed softly, hoping to get him to loosen up.

"No, I haven't." He'd smiled, his eyes lighting up for that brief second. "Oh God, come here." He'd now forgotten completely about what he was thinking - which wasn't my intention.

"Nah, it's not cute anymore cuz I'll come with my crutches." I pouted.

"You're just giving me a glimpse into what being old with you will be like." He laughed quite loudly and I just shook my head at the guy in front of me. He couldn't stop the laughter leaving his lips though as he came over to me and wrapped me in a hug.

I smiled to myself softly, allowing myself to be enveloped.

He smelt so good. Wow, how did he shower and get his bag - mostly - packed in a matter of twenty minutes?

"Okay, Harry. Now's not the time. What are you looking for?" I then dipped back into reality as another yawn hit me.

"A clothes bag. You know, to put the suit in." He'd explained, moving back, but kept his hand on my arm. "I'm sure I put one in the bag just randomly, but I can't seem to find it now."

"Do we not have any spare?"

"Not that I can seem to find."

"Okay, for now, why don't you just take one off of one of my dresses. There's one that doesn't actually need it - take that. We'll look for spare ones later." I'd gone over to the wardrobe and opened it it up to show him which one it was.