Chapter 82

Hannah and I met up for breakfast straight away the following day and it was probably the most eventful breakfast I had since I was here. We had so much to talk about and not a second went in silence. Hannah's smile wouldn't leave her face at all the whole morning, and she was clearly very happy. And seeing her like that didn't remove the smile from my own face, not that I was complaining.

"It was the best thing ever, honestly." She said to me as I leaned back in my chair to hear what she was saying. "The way everything was set up, the sudden surprise, the speech... it was just amazing." She said as her phone vibrated on the table. She ignored it and put her phone in her pocket so that we could both talk to one another uninterrupted.

"I'm honestly so happy for you, Hannah." I told her. "You know Sam's been wanting to do this for the last four months almost. He asked your parents about it back when Mum and Dad were in London with me. And then he said he was scared the whole time and only started planning since about two months ago and then asked if I wanted to help out so I was like uh hell yeah!" I laughed as I enunciated the last words with enthusiasm.

"I love you, Jasmine. Also, tell Harry I said thanks aswell. I loved that you were both involved." She said. "But I am mad at you. You could have warned me. I looked so bad and if you warned me, I would -" I cut her off, scoffing as I took my phone out to find the Instagram photos she posted yesterday.

"Have you seen yourself?" I said a little too loud, earning a few glances in our direction to which I could only grimace at due to my tendency to embarrass myself. "You looked beyond amazing. And I literally told you to change your outfit from your initial choice! What more could Ido?"

She laughed at that, agreeing in the end that I couldn't have done much else but I took that as my queue to actually point out to her that with or without my help, she looked amazing and she was just judging herself too harshly.

The boys also had their second show in Sydney that same day but Hannah wasn't there for it for her own reasons so I was there with the other girls and it was like the last tour again. We all had the best time, just laughing and messing around and especially since the boys didn't need to rehearse that strictly today and so they only had soundcheck which didn't take too much of their day and they were, therefore, free in the dressing room.

Harry and I sneaked out of the Stadium during that time, despite me telling him that it wasn't fair to do that and we'd be in serious trouble if we got caught but he didn't care, telling me that we should go and have a bit of fun. And that was why we wound up at a cafe nearby and just got something to eat as we ate and talked about two hours away.

"You're such a risk-taker, Harry. I could never." I said with a slight laugh when we were walking back afterwards.

"That's because you spend your whole life afraid. You need to let go of that shell and just enjoy yourself." He said as he put his arm around me as we walked down the street near the venue where we could see many people were camping. "Hold on, we need to go through the back entrance." He then took hold of my hand instead and led me down a road that had no pavements and I was sure that it was made for cars. And Harry answered my thoughts right then. "Walk fast because if we get caught walking through here we'd go to prison."

"Harry!" I hissed, hearing that. "I'm sure there are cameras so we won't even need some-"

"Jasmine, run!" He said as he turned around frantically. I furrowed my eyebrows, panicking as I turned to look behind us and he burst out laughing and I understood it was a joke.

"I hate you." I sighed.

"Don't stress, you can walk on these roads. Look, someone else is coming." He said and told me to turn to see and luckily he was right. It calmed me down even though walking here did have a sense of doing something wrong and I couldn't exactly express it to him since I didn't have the words. But I was just glad when we reached a large opening to a building and I could see that it was the back entrance to the stadium.