♥IMPORTANT AUTHOR'S NOTE♥

-------------------------

Please read this before you continue!

Hey guys! I just want to start off by saying thanks for clicking on my book to read it!!!!!!!!! It seriously means a lot to me. I hope you enjoy my book and leave some feedback for me.
Votes and comments would make me go over the moon!!! 

~.~.~.~.~.~.~

1) I don't mind criticism but there should be a reason.

If you don't like something about my works, give me a reason if you have something bad to say. Look, don't be scared to tell me about things you find bad because that'll help me to get better and you to get something that you wish to see. But PLEASE give me a reason as to why it's bad. Don't be like 'I hate this book' Tell me WHY you hate it then. I don't mind if you hate it, it's YOUR opinion I can't make you like it. So just tell me WHY you hate it.

2) Don't copy my works.
Please don't copy my works. I pour my heart, mind and soul into my writing. I put all my effort and I would appreciate it if my work is respected as my own- not copied, even if it is meant for positive purposes like promoting my work or something.

3) If you find someone's copied my works, please let me know!
Also, if you do see someone with similar characters, storyline or something, please please PM me and tell me, or comment on this chapter here. My writing means a lot to me, even though it may not be the greatest and I wouldn't like it if someone copied my work.

4) It's a FanFICTION.
This is a fanfiction! It's in the name- FICTION! So if it's not like real life stuff then that's because it's a fanFICTION. So don't beat me up if it's not like real life!

5) Pictures that are used
I don't own ANY pictures used in here, unless I've said otherwise. That includes outfits accessories anything.

6) Editing
Wherever there is a tick on the chapter title, it means it's been edited. Right now, it's not edited so be prepared for grammar and punctuation mistakes; a few typos here and there; There's not many spelling mistakes as I'm very picky about spelling but if you do spot any grammar errors, please just comment and let me know, I'll change it when I edit!

7) Cliche and Cheesy...! *runs and hides*
Be prepared for a few cliche and cheesy parts!
But the story is something that comes straight from the heart, speaking about real problems, insecurities and how society is nowadays. It highlights aspects that I wish to see change in. I hope you like it.

8) My Craziness

Please don't mind my long talks and stuff, sometimes I do tend to talk quite a lot and so there may be long notes before the chapter and after. Sorry for my craziness in advance!

9) I EVERYONE OF MY FOLLOWERS+ READERS!

10) THIS IS A SAFE PLACE FOR EVERYONE AND I CAN'T WAIT TO INTERACT WITH YOU ALL

(Amazing Cover made by HarryStylesManip! I absolutely love this cover, thank you so much! xx )

I hope you enjoy reading 'I'm Mrs Styles?'
Vote
Comment
And Share

Please! It would mean the world to me!! I LOVE COMMENTS, LIKE A LOT!

Irmina xxx

-------------------------