Chapter 28

Hey! Surprised to see my update so quick? Well, it's not a joke! I've updated! I'm feeling quite motivated to write so you might get another update quite soon!

So, I want to thank you all for the support on my book, it means so much to me! But today, I'd like to thank one reader in specific. Their DM's to me were honestly so heart-warming that I was left with a grin on my face. Yes, Hassi31, I'm talking about you! Thank you so much for those DM's. This chapter's for you!

Each time you vote and comment, guys, it leaves me feeling so giddy and super good about myself. If there's anything that motivates me to write more than my desire to express myself, it's definitely the votes and comments that I receive. The comments in particular, whilst you engage with my writing and my characters, leaving inline comments and comments at the end of the chapter are what always pushes me to write. It's the happiness I feel after reading your comments that makes me feel like I am good. So you guys, go and do what you do best!

Irmina x :)

~.~.~.~

Unknown: Don't aeroplanes make you sick? Be careful, Jasmine. You might not have to worry about being sick, but in fact other things. Stay awake and alert.

~.~.~.~

"I don't know what I'd have done if we had to wait." Was the first thing Eleanor said when we'd walked in through the arrivals gates at Paris.

"People are quite eager." Sophia teased causing El and I to laugh.

"Who said we're eager to meet people? We're eager to get to bed." I responded and Eleanor immediately gave me a high five to show her agreement.

"You and your bed." Sophia shook her head, amused at my response. "It's not like we're getting off a long flight, you know? It's a one and a half hour flight."

"It's still night." I said.

"Jaz, you say that and you're the one who loves pulling all-nighters and staying up, you night owl." Eleanor hit my arm as a joke and unfortunately I couldn't reply to that since it was true.

It was a bit of a search and we had a few bickers between each other when we tried to find the boys at the airport but we found them soon enough. At the other end of the large hall-space we were in stood three very familiar looking boys that were waving over at us.

That was yesterday and we'd gone straight to the hotel room where Zayn and Niall were.

Today, the boys had a quick studio session at nine in the morning and they were then off for the rest of the day and so we were all just going to go out and explore the city a bit. So we were currently just getting ready to go.

Putting my curling tongs down and removing it from the power, I look in the mirror at Harry who was putting away our clothes in the bags since he was already ready to leave.

"Did you bring my laptop charger with you, by the way?" Harry asked and I nodded my head. The silly boy had taken his laptop with him but left his charger in London and so there was practically no point of having his laptop with him all this time since he couldn't even use it after his battery died the first night.

"I can't believe that you would take your laptop and not your charger. Imagine taking your phone and not the phone charger." I compared the situations as I laughed at him.