Chapter 8

Harry was due to leave for his tour this evening and the way he was leaving was definitely with a bang to the media since we were going to show our parents the wedding venue today. Over the course of the last few weeks, we'd gone to loads of different venues, some that we took a liking to and others that we just didn't like that much either.

"The key is whether you can imagine us in here with our families." Harry had said when the lady was touring us around a venue.

"Saying it with some experience, I bet." I said as a joke which made him look at me, amused.

But the one that we fell in love with was a castle venue. It was absolutely amazing and had such amazing views. It was all I imagined and dreamed about and Harry was also equally gobsmacked.

"If you don't like this place, I think I'm going to have to force you to like it." Harry said when we were walking around.

"I don't think you have to force me in any way at all." I said with awe. And that was when we booked for another viewing for today which we would bring our families to. This was our strongest contender, but we did have another as a backup just in case which we were also going to go to straight after. But I was certain that everyone would love it just as much as us.

And that was today. Hannah also came to ours as planned and I was so excited but apprehensive to see her reaction to seeing Harry for the first time. She could either just be so happy or she could be so embarrassing and I was hoping it wasn't the latter one.

"What do I wear?" I sigh, turning to Hannah.

"Are you going to stay in these clothes to go out?" She asked me and I nodded my head, not being bothered to change again in some time.

"Let me pick an outfit then. Go and shower." She told me and with that, I placed a quiet Amy on the bed, placing a kiss on her forehead to let her continue playing with her doll.

It took me around half an hour to come out of the shower and that was better than my every day timing but I think that was because an impatient Hannah was waiting in my room and I feared that Harry and Hannah would have their moment when I wasn't there. I needed to witness it so I can hold it against her for the rest of my life - it would be unfair if I didn't. When I walked into my room, my bath gone covering me up, I picked my clothes from the bed that Hannah picked out, making Amy laugh at the towel on my head. I just gave her a funny look before walking back in the shower to change into the outfit.

"You're coming today, right?" I said to Hannah when I was back out, drying my hair with the towel first.

"Jasm-" She begins and I can already tell her answer.

"Please." I frowned. "I need you there."

"No, you don't, Jasmine."

"Yes, I do." I frown. "You're my best friend. I need you there." I look at her, upset and she manages to give in then.

"Hannah Banana's coming!" Amy smiles, not really knowing where  but just becoming happy after seeing me happy upon Hannah's agreement to come which made us laugh.

"Is Amy coming?" I asked and she nodded her head.

"And Lizzy?" She checked.

"Of course, baby." I smile at her before plugging the hair dryer in to dry my hair. "Where are we going though, do you even know?" I checked with her and she shook her head.

"Aunty Jaz is getting married." Hannah says to her.

"Today?" She says, stressed out as she stands up in bed, shocked and worried.