Chapter 63

I have a test on Tuesday! And I'm doing this instead :/

Vote and Comment!!

~.~.~.~

Unknown: Come on, Jasmine. I know you were having fun in Switzerland but it doesn't mean you don't look at my texts whatsoever. Didn't you come back, like 10 years ago?

~.~.~.~

Even though we'd gotten back and had settled back into routine, I didn't put my SIM card back in for another few days. I liked the way I was living, where I didn't have any stress to carry. I didn't need to worry about what the person had learnt and was ready to expose now. Sometimes, the fear of the unknown can actually be comforting because not knowing something, means it's out of your mind. Like they said, sometimes ignorance really is bliss. And it was what I felt in the two weeks I was away with Harry, not having to worry about anything else.

But I had to come back to reality and I did begin receiving texts again. It annoyed me. Most might say, it was just a troll and I had nothing to worry about. Clearly they weren't causing harm, atleast they hadn't for the last four months and whilst that was true, it was also equally true that they could have done anything they willed.

By breaking in once and leaving me in a relatively unharmed way, they showed what they were capable of and that made me afraid when I thought of what more they could do. I hated thinking about that. It wasn't as easy as receiving hate messages because this person was around me at all times, clearly, since they knew everything I was doing and would often send me pictures of where I was that day. Sometimes, they would send me things from my childhood and would even, once every so often, would parcel something over to our house and we'd only end up throwing it away straight away.

And aside from that, Harry and I had other stresses on our minds, with Harry's label trying to get us to bring some publicity. It irked me that these people don't like me but were still willing to want to use me for their own money. And it wasn't like Harry liked the idea of it either.

"What are we even here for?" I asked Harry, as we walk into the building. Simon had called the pair of us in today to talk to us about some 'important' things but Harry and I had a gut fueeling that it was most likely to do with the PR stunts they were trying to get us to do. Harry absolutely was against it.

"I'm not entirely sure, you know. Simon said he'd explain when we got here." Harry says as he pulls me into him as we go up to the front desk.

Harry's publicist, Jeff makes his way over to us, spotting us immediately. Jeff and I have quite an icy relationship where neither of us really can stand the other and I'm glad that atleast it's mutual. I still try to be nice to him but I think he takes it as me just trying to suck up to him, so our conversations are always minimal. Harry knows this but he's really close to Jeff. But to be honest, Harry doesn't really have many enemies so it's not like he'd really understand. He still questions why I don't talk to him as much.

"Harry, Simon's waiting for you upstairs. Sign in and make your way up, yeah?"

"Yeah. Thank you." Harry smiles at Jeff. "Do you know why we're here?"

"Yeah." Jeff nods his head. "It's about promo. I'll see you up there." Jeff says as soon as his phone begins ringing and with that we walk over to the front desk.

Harry signs us both in, confirming that we had come for a meeting with Simon and they let us go straight upstairs.

I remember the office from the few moments that we'd gone here before and it's exactly the same.