...

Heyyy!!

Hope you all are doing good!

So I was going through some old chapters yesterday and realised that there was one chapter in particular where the ending was cut off. However I did this at 12 at night and now I have forgotten the chapter it was entirely! I'm so sorry about that to all my recent readers as it must be confusing for you. I will go back, find out which chapter this was and update it for you all. It makes me annoyed because I actually really liked the ending of that chapter and now I don't even remember which one it was. I'll definitely try to get it down ASAP! Again, I'm very sorry.

Also to all of you guys who opened thinking's this was an update, I'm sorry for that too and also if you're waiting for an update, I'm sorry for taking sooo long haha! I've just been soo busy lately and I actually am almost finished writing chapter 85 and I think you guys will really like it too. It's very soft and has a lot of cute Hazmine moments! I can't wait to get that out for you all. Hopefully it should be up by the end of tonight if I try hard (it's already 11:00pm, bearing in mind) or most likely by tomorrow!!

Hope you all are having a great day! Just a reminder that my DM's are always open and whilst I don't check them often, I'll always be here to listen to you guys without judgement or anything. My mental health lately hasn't been that great, with my anxiety spiralling high but I've found some coping mechanisms, luckily, that work for me. Life is stressful and I know the world is also not in the greatest position it can be in, so if you ever need to talk, my DM's are open and I do try to reply ASAP but I'm just not very good at replying straight away.

Love you all, take care of yourselves!

Irmina :)