Chapter 103

A/N: This is going to be the craziest rollercoaster you'll ever ride so get strapped in :)
also i might need to come back and edit bits of  this but i really wanted to get it out. let me know what you thought! i tried really hard on this chapter eek!

Things seemed like they were getting better. I managed to get out of bed and take a small walk around the hospital room, of course with the help of Harry though. He wouldn't let me go anywhere on my own as he was extremely paranoid, which I appreciated but it made me laugh.

The hospital room was now abundant with flowers and cards, from Harry, Anne, Robin and Gemma. It made me laugh the day that they all clearly had planned it out because whilst I really wasn't one for all this kind of attention and they knew it, I just found it super adorable nonetheless.

"What's this, H?" I'd laughed when I'd seen him walk in, holding onto a bouquet of flowers.

"I just wanted to make the room a bit more bright." He'd responded with a shrug of his shoulders. "And I mean, Louis and Eleanor are coming tomorrow - they'll both call me out if they see an empty room."

"Hmm, I see, so you're doing all of this for your friends and not for me." I'd frowned, rolling my eyes.

"No, I'm doing it for you too, I just-"

"Whatever, Harry." I interrupted him. He handed over the flowers to me and walked around the other side to sit down beside me. I smiled softly to myself, admiring the flowers in my hands."They're beautiful, thank you, H." I looked back up at him, realising he was observing me the whole time and it made me laugh. "Hey, doofus."

"Hey, weirdo." He'd replied instantly, taking the flowers from me again so that he could put it on the table between us.

"Louis and Eleanor are coming by tomorrow?"

"Yeah, probably Liam and Niall too. They were all extremely worried." He then eyed me, apprehensively as he saw the uneasy look on my face. "Are you okay with that? I can tell them to come another day if you want?"

"No, it's alright but I'm just going to need your help to look decent. There is no way that I'm going to sit in front of them like this."

"Like what? You look perfect." He'd replied, leaning forward to nuzzle his head beside me, letting out a sigh. I ran my fingers through his hair, my heart breaking for him as I knew that he was clearly extremely exhausted.

"Perfect? You have to be joking." I'd scoffed. "You're helping me and that's all I know."

"Of course, your highness. That might actually be quite interesting." He turned up at me, smirking, and I only rolled my eyes at him, though a laugh left my lips.

But he wasn't wrong. It actually was quite entertaining - though I'm sure he meant it in a different way.

"Good morning." Harry walked inside the room, a coffee in his hand, and a wide smile on his face despite hauling a heavy backpack of various things I'd asked him to bring to the hospital room.

"Morning, Harry." I'd groaned, yawning, making Harry laugh softly.

"Not a good one?"

"You think I'll have a good morning waking up in a hospital bed? If I'm not having a good morning then neither should you." I'd scowled, obviously joking.

"Well, maybe you'll be happier hearing this." He closed the door behind himself. "I just spoke to Dr. Isaac and these are going to be in use today." He put his coffee on the table before pointing to the crutches in the corner of the room. "We can take a walk around the hospital, if you're up for it?" He'd checked with me, laughing when he saw the smile that grew on my face instantly.